Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bump or pimple on side of clitoris

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bump or pimple on side of clitoris

I recently got a sore-like bump on the side of my clitoris its been there for a few days the color is whitish and its see-through. It stings when I pee also, not the inside but just on that bump. I've had my period so that just makes it worse, any idea what it could be? Will it just go away or should I open it up. Help!

• Alcira,

Please go to the doctor and have that checked out. You should be tested for HSV1 and HSV2. That's what it sounds like to me.

Comment

• I work at a GYN office and it this sounds like HSV1 or 2 they are both the same when on the vagina. It may look sort of like a pimple with a white head, kind of clearish and yes if pee gets on it then it sting. Then after a couple of days it bursts and turns into like a cut or lesion then forms a scab and then sheds leaving no scar. You should really get it checked out if you already have not.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X