Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lower Abdominal Pain.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower Abdominal Pain.

Hi there
    For a while now i have been suffering from lower abdominal aches that never went away.
    They were not server but hurt when i have sexual intercourse. I went to the doctor and had a blood test and he said that everything looked fine... anyway i was a bit better after that but still hurt when i had intercourse. a few days ago my boyfriend and i had intercourse and i had a very painful sharp pain in my lower stomach... and i was in tears as it was so painful... its really painful if there is deep penetration. What do you think it could be? I have an appointment with the doctor again tomorrow and will explain everything to him again.
    many thanks for any help that anyone can give!!!

• pain during sex

Hi,
    I had the same problem as u do and found out it was endometriosis. If not treated in time, your inner vaginal wall will become sensitive and you can easily start to bleed from your sore spot. All I know that it is caused by a bacteria that can be treated with the proper antibiotics and/or ovules.
    Good luck!

Comment

• Wow I am glad I found this board! I also had a pain during sex also but mine went away in a few minutes and mine is not all the time. Seems like every once in a while this happens,months could go by and nothing,then one day it will start to hurt during sex then just go away.
      Now I wonder is this could be endometriosis

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X