Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi i am new here. Question?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    It is normal for the menstural cycle to fluctuate from month to month. There is a huge misconception that everyone has a 28 day cycle exactly, and that is the only time they feel those symptoms. A one month variance/missed period is not abnormal, and to feel pre-menstural symptoms a little early is normal too. I hope this helps some, not everyone is always a 28-31 day person. The average cycle is anywhere from 24-45 days.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thank you all soooooooooooooooooooooo much for your advice.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Hi i am new here. Question?

Hi i am new here. Question?

Hi take a look at this and tell me if u think it is normal
    Period January-14-2007
    28 days inbetween
    Period February-13-2007
    31 days inbetween On March 9 i began to feel my period symptoms and it went on throught the whole week without any blood untill the 17.
    Period March-17-2007

I prayed so much that those cramps and backpain without blood were signs of pregnancy but i see that they are not. So has anyone had this experience? It is will be very hard to know when i am pregnant if i ever do. I read some have the same symptoms of theyre period when they are pregnant plus they get theyre period. Ugh! I wish i had hope!

Thank You
or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X