Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help please?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• helen99
    replied
    did you say that you were taking home preg tests and they were coming out +... but at the clinic they did not??? if thats what you said there is a possibility the doctor is wrong and you definitley need to change doctors. I had the same thing happen to me I had the hospital and planned parenthood over and over tell me i was not .. but the home tests were saying I was.. I finally went to a walk in (because of horrible pains) and they said that yes the home preg tests were accurate. I dont know why that is but there are some odd things that happen like that. maybe blood test for HCG levels might be a good idea.. well just gave you a litle personal knowledge I had.. hope it helps.. but best bet I would think maybe try a diffrent doctor.. keep updated if you find anything out
    good luck mami

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    advice

Go to the doctor!! Even if you dont want to! That way you know something is not wrong or if it is you can get it taken care of!! If I couldn't have kids I would want to know early so I can explore other ways such as adoption, etc...! Keep us posted!

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic help please?!

help please?!

i'm almost twenty and since last may i havent had a period. no pains no nothing. I thought for a while that i was possibly pregnant,i had been trying, no success. I took many home pregnancy tests that said positive but when i went to a clinic they would tell me negative. I am wanting to have children but nothing is happeneing. I'm afraid of hoing to a doctor because of the fear of them telling me i cant have children. Any advice?
or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X