Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WatersFury
    replied
    Update

Alrighty, went to gyno... she said it is prolly the yeast infection irratating my urethra. I took a pee test and it revealed I have no UTI. Thanks for the comment. I think I am getting better, yay.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    It is probably a UTI.. I've had a few.. My doctor told me that evertime you engage in intercourse, to pee afterwards.. Even if it is a little so the trapped bacteria can be released.. As sometimes there is pushing on the bladder and you don't realize it. It has worked ever since. Go to the doctor, they'll give you some antibiotics..

Leave a comment:

• WatersFury
    started a topic Help?

Help?

Okay so my boyfriend and engaged in some foreplay. I don't want to go into details but all in all it was a bit rough. Once finished we realized I was bleeding, it was an accident. So I cleaned up down there and went on with life. I got a yeast infection and that has been treated but now when I wipe from peeing it stings really bad and there is a small amount of blood on the tissue (by small I mean a few drops the size of like a pencil lead) Also, from examining myself it hurts to press around my urethra. I have never had a UTI... is this one? Or is it maybe a small tear or cut? Can someone please help me?
or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X