Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No period, using b/c. any ideas?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    thank you!

Thanks for your reply. I haven't taken another test, but now I'm wondering if maybe I should. Thank you again!

Leave a comment:

• jen0519
    replied
    take another test

Since birth control is only 99.9% effective, there is a possibilty that you could be pregnant. A lot of tests won't show positive untill your more than a few days late. I took a test when I was two days late, negative. I took one three days later and it was positive. I wasn't on birth control but I have heard of a lot of people getting pregnant when they are. It could also be a weird thing going on with your birth control. You should make an appointment with your doctor. They can give you a very accurate test and if your not pregnant they will tell you whats going on with your birth control

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic No period, using b/c. any ideas?

No period, using b/c. any ideas?

Hi, I'm hoping someone on here has experienced this, or at least has some ideas about what it could be. I am 24, and have been taking the pill since I was 16. I am on a generic form (started about 3 months ago), and this month, I didn't get my period. I am ALWAYS on time, usually early - some months I have gotten it every 2 weeks - and I have never been late before. This time, not even any breakthrough bleeding. I took a pregnancy test the day I was supposed to start, and it was negative. Any ideas? Should I keep taking the pill this next month? Thanks in advance for any advice you can give!
or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X