Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

im 18 & havent had a period 4 5 months

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im 18 & havent had a period 4 5 months

i dont know what to do... im 18 & really confused.. i had my last period like oct of 2006..... well just like on fri (3.23.07) it just all of a sudden came but its not normal.... its real heavy, painful (cause i usually only cramp 4 like the 1ST day r so) but now its been 3 days and im still cramping & it hurts... i dont know what 2 do or think my sister said she thinks i could be miscarriaging... i need sum advide, help r something!

• hey... I think the best thing you can do is go to the doctors.. there may be a chance it could be a miscarrige it may also BE SOMETHING else...but just like i said the best asvice i could give is to definitley go get yourself checked out... hope everythiong goes well and please keep updated to makesure everything did go well for you....

Comment

• doctor!!

You need to get to a doctor right away. It really sounds like a miscarrage to me. You didn't think to do a pregnancy test after the first skipped period?? When you have a miscarrage the doctor will do a procedure were they clean out your uterus. I can't remember what it is called. You need to get it done. At 4 or 5 months there is an actual fetus. Have you noticed anything weird coming out? Get to a doctor right away. If you can't get an appointment right away go to the ER. I am really serious. It can be deadly if you had a tubal pregnancy. It can make you not ever be able to have kids!!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X