Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pill-What is going on??

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Have you tried Orthotricyclen, or low ortho, I adjusted to it very well and it has kept me regular.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Don't freak out!

I had the same problem! I went off the pill for a bit and then went back on. I had a lot of bleeding in between. It even out again after a couple months. That is completely normal. I even talked to my ob/gyn. So, don't worry!

Leave a comment:

• jen0519
    replied
    bad pill

I was on the pill and the reason i am not anymore is because I was having the same kind of problems. The first pill i was on was okay. Then i switched and I was bleeding for the 3 weeks of normal pills and not for the one week when you were supposed to. Its a weird thing. Did you get on a different kind of pill this time? My doctor always told me to just keep taking it and my body would eventually adjust to it. But i couldn't handle bleeding all the time. Also, the last birth control i was on was called zovia. If I missed one day, it would make me bleed for about three days. It was so irritating. I am not on any birth control now because i have had such bad problems with most kinds ive tried.

Leave a comment:

• Smiley00
    started a topic Pill-What is going on??

Pill-What is going on??

I have been on the Birth Control Pill for about 10 years. I went off it for a month and went back on it again. I was off it for 5 weeks, got my period the first week I was on it. Then this is my third week back on it, and I have my period again. I took a pregnancy test prior to going back on it and it was negative. Why am I getting my period early?
or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X