Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[DEPO SHOT] - SH0UlD i?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DEPO SHOT] - SH0UlD i?

i`VE BEEN HAViNG DOUBT`S ON WHETHER OR NOT 2 GO ON THE DEPO SHOT. DOES ANYONE KNOW THE SiDE EFFECTS AND ARE THEY BAD?

• never!!

The depo shot has A LOT of bad side effects!! When I got it, I bled for 3 months strait and gained about 35 pounds that i still haven't lost. and this was 2 years ago. I have heard of depression and anxiety issues to. Ive also heard of not being able to conceive when you finally do want children. Go another way please! I have never heard one good story about depo. Go to a birth control website. It will explain the different kinds and what the risks are.

Comment

• Yeah! Not good!

My sister was on it and had similar problems. She got severely depressed! I have also heard no good things about the shot!

Comment

• Hey. I also heard bad things about the Depo, like depression, not being able to have babies when you want to. so I personally wouldn't take it!

Comment

• I love my shot I dont know about everyone elses problems but I havbe had nothing but a wonderful experience with it be sure to take your calcium though and I did when I first started it have alot of bleeding there were also other reasons, not enough for me not to take it the next time they have a website if you just google depo provera and they have an OFFICIAL site you willl be able to tell it from other ones Good Luck!*!
          [♥]Jessica Dawn[♥]

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Am I dumb to love him?

You're not dumb to love someone like this - we feel what we feel, and it can't really be helped. I do think it's important to be real with yourself about...

Yesterday, 10:01 AM By Kayla Lords
          • Reply to Crystal Dildos: Kitchy or Kinky?

I can't imagine using a crystal dildo but I would definitely buy one I found particularly beautiful (whether I displayed it or not).

My concern,...

Yesterday, 09:55 AM By Kayla Lords
          • Reply to Crystal Dildos: Kitchy or Kinky?

I don’t think I’d want to use any porous material like crystal (or wood, or anything organic) as an internal sex toy. But it might be a fun thing...

Yesterday, 04:18 AM By Wednesday L.F.
          • Reply to Squirting and Orgasms in general, help

Hi there, I’d just like to point out that relaxing and staying in the moment is essential for sexual pleasure. Focusing on specific achievements, whether...

Yesterday, 04:15 AM By Wednesday L.F.
          • Reply to Am I dumb to love him?

I don’t think you’re dumb — people fall in love every day with folks who will break their hearts for one reason or another.

You mention...

12-02-2021, 03:20 PM By Alison H.

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X