Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Short Episode of "Flooding"-help!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short Episode of "Flooding"-help!

I'm 31, not on BC because the hubbs is fixed, so it was not a miscarriage. I'm 70 pounds overweight, I don't think Ive ovulated in months (if I have there have been no signs), Ive had a rotton watery discharge for a while(took a vagisil infection test and it was positive), but I have no insurance so Ive put off going to DR plus I have severe anxiety/panic attacks. And my periods have been light for months ( like 2-3 days). I've had loads of lower back pain but I figured it was due to being fat. Four nights ago, I really got a good scare. I had been spotting all day, as my period has been due, but I was standing up and I felt a gush in my panties, I went to bathroom and it went everywhere, flooded my panties, shorts, and was like a faucet in the toilet....but this only lasted like 2 minutes. And I spotted for a day and it all ended. There was no pain or clots, just loads of watery blood. I wondered if this was caused by the infection I think I have or from a build up in my lining? Anybody have experience with this????
    "Natural Hippy Mama"

• I really think you need to go to the doctors, if you do have an infection it needs treating before it gets worse.

Comment

• I am more of a natural gal, and I'm trying to treat it natural with yogurt, tea tree oil supposetories, coconut oil, and garlic.
      I was in panic mode a little when I posted this, I'm better now.
      "Natural Hippy Mama"

Comment

• (I was most concerned with the "gushing" episode as it has never happened to me.) But I think it's just messed up hormones/stress/diet.
        "Natural Hippy Mama"

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X