Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diagnosed With Endometriosis

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diagnosed With Endometriosis

I have just been diagnosed with Endometriosis ,and i go in august to see a gynecologist to see where i go from there, anyways i have been having a lot of pain in my lower stomach/bladder area which happens majority of the time., i am constantly bloated, tired, no appetite, feeling sick and just no energy to do anything. I am so sick of the pain i get and i have also noticed that either before or after my period i get a weird discharge, its like chunky brown blood and white discharge, really weird..anyone else going through this? please let me know cause i feel like i'm the only one and i feel like i am falling apart

• Endometriosis is caused by excess estrogen. Ask your doctor to treat you with natural bio-identical progesterone. It will control your Endometriosis. If your doctor is unfamiliar with that approach, I would suggest a different doctor. There is a ton of information on the Intranet - google "estrogen dominance" and "natrual progesterone therapy" you will start finding answers.

Good luck!
    "The way of peace is the way of love. Love is the greatest power on earth. It conquers all things." Peace Pilgrim

Comment

• Endometriosis is caused by excess estrogen.
      Not exactly. There is no known cause and research suggests that it can be anything from retrograde menstruation, which technically everyone has to some degree but of course not all develop endometriosis, other explanations are isolated cells of endometrial tissue that was misdirected during surgical procedures causing the isolated colonies of developing tissue and therefore bleeding away from the uterus. I heard of another one lately that is something metaplasia (I forget the first word lol). Another supposed explanation is a simple immune response gone wrong. The immunity of one person may not be able to recognize the misguided tissue that happens during regular menstruation therefore leaving it to develop in other areas.
      There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X