Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm Totally Confused About My Period.

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• angel light
    replied
    Well i'm still on my period from last Wenesday. It's driving me crazy. Mom says my hormones are changing. I don't know if that is true or not.
    But my period is a little light now but it's still quite red it's not turned a dark red or brownish color yet like it usually does before it completely ends.

Leave a comment:

• angel light
    replied
    Yeah I might have to do that....when I save up money to go to my doctor I will ask her if I should go on the pill for it. I also heard that the pill clears up acne too I have that problem as well when I get my period.

But this morning I seem to be doing okay...my period is finally starting to get lighter. I hope it will end by Wenesday.

My period was so unusual this month because it never did this before...but I am under alot of stress because my parents are divorcing, I'm starting a new job today, paying off my taxes, and worrying about my best friend who needs my support. I just panic too much about things. I hope my period will go back into its normal cycle soon.

When I started my period this month it started of a really dark brown almost black color but it wasn't heavy and then it turned bright red and heavy after a few days...I don't understand why it did that.

Leave a comment:

• bec10
    replied
    I don't think you should really worry about it, but if you just can't get it out of your head, try going to your doctor. Ask about abnormal cycles and see what you can do about it. Maybe you should try the pill, it regulates cycles like no other.

Leave a comment:

• angel light
    replied
    Yeah it could be stress. But now I'm very scared because my period is still heavy and it's ben about four days now already and it shouldn't be heavy like that. I'm wondering when it's going to end and I hope soon. Im just really scared..I was so upset about my period acting crazy like this I was crying. I just don't understand it.

Leave a comment:

• bec10
    replied
    If you're not sexually active then it's probably not too much to worry about, especially if you usually have irregular periods. Sometimes stress and eating habits can alter a cycle.

Leave a comment:

• angel light
    started a topic I'm Totally Confused About My Period.

I'm Totally Confused About My Period.

My period is VERY strange. I'm only 23 and I don't know why it's acting weird. I missed my period for nearly two months and I am not sexually active plus my periods are irregular, and I just now got it back. But this time around it's weird. I think it was about three or days ago my period started off like well very light and then just last night I had cramps and it was heavy flow now it's back to being light again. It feels like I've been on it for more than a week but I think I started it earlier this week I forgot to write it down. I'm not sure if it's my hormones doing to me or stress.
or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X