Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Confused about my cycle..

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brookexallison
    replied
    Yea, we are def. active...and I'm not on BC and we don't use condoms or anything...he just pulls out...I have tested negative tho...that's what I don't understand...I should have gotten my period near the end of march and theres still no sign of it..I just had the brownish discharge for 2 days...and now nothing...weird stomach pains tho...wouldn't call them cramps, just discomfort...Idk, I just wish I knew wha was going on

Leave a comment:

• tonys_girl80
    replied
    Hi I Am New To This Site But Sounds Like U Could Be Pregnant Are U Active? If So Get Pregnancy Test And Check It Out. Otherwise Who Knows That Is All I Can Come Up With. All The Best

Leave a comment:

• brookexallison
    started a topic Confused about my cycle..

Confused about my cycle..

In January I was a few days late, In February I was a week late...and then in March I had slight brownish discharge for like 3 days and then that was it...I've been having backaches and headaches and my breasts, esp the nipple are sore...which never happened to me before, I had some cramping for a couple days that ended and now I just have some shooting pains in my stomach every once in a while, as well as my breasts...I don't understand what is going on with me...and I don't have any insurance right now...any ideas?
or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X