Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what IS this?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what IS this?

I am very confused and frustrated about this situation. I have read almost every post and thread about STD's, but I still have no idea if I have one. I am 19, am sexually active, though only with one person, but I have taken care of vaginal health very well. I do tend to use Summer's Eve feminine wash, but I have had these symptoms long before I began to use it. I never had a yeast infection, or an STD but I have been to the clinic twice and it seems everytime I go they tell me I am negative for any infection. My symptoms are just a thick, white discharge with a fishy, sometimes weird odor. I have no itching, no irritation, no redness, and my discharge is never anything but white, not off white, not yellow, never green, always white. Can anybody tell me what this could possibly be?

• bacterial vaginosis is what u have read the thread on BV

Comment

• Thats normal- Its how the vagina cleans itself out

Comment

• To Me It Sounds Like A Case Of Bv. (bacterial Vaginosis). I Read In Another Post That Primadophilus Rueteri ( Not Sure That Its The Spelling) Helps It Dramatically. Maybe You Should Go To Your Health Food Store And Look Into It. Try It Even. Good Luck.
        ~ LIFE IS NOT MEASURED BY HOW MANY BREATHS WE TAKE...BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE OUR BREATH AWAY! ~

Comment

• what it is and what to do???

Please read my previous posts. I am now on I dont even know maybe day 12 on the Primodolphilus Rueturi and I have had intercourse multiple times. No return of it yet. I am still crossing my fingers but I believe between that and staying out of the hottubs and warm baths, I will be fine. Please try it. I found it at a healthy food type store in the refridgerator and it was $10 for 30 day supply. Some people say it causes bloating and gas, Yes I have had some of that but that beats the other. Thats why they make Gasex LOL

Comment

• Could be

Get tested for trich. It has similar symptoms.

Comment

• If it is thick, white, and fishy smell then it sounds like BV... i work in a GYN office and girls come in with it all the time. Normal vaginal dc is white sometimes but it will not smell. Flagyl is what we prescribe to patients with this ...

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
              X