Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update on my thrush and Strep B issues

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on my thrush and Strep B issues

Hi all
    It's been awhile since I've been back, since I last logged on, I have had numerous amounts of success and a great team of doctors helping me with my ongoing thrush issue and strep b issues.

I believe that the Implanon is the best thing ever and I've not had a period in over eight months, occasional spotting and during that time no thursh. The doctor is correct in saying that this should limit the amount of flare ups that I get.

The Group B Strep... well.. as the doctor and gyno said this is always going to be around however, you can limit the flare ups by showering in Dermaveen bath and shower oil and/or Sorbalene to help assist in the ph levels, to use a cream which they can only prescribe (if in Aus) and thirdly, to use inner health plus. My flare ups have been very limited, as I speak I am suffering now, however, I've not had one in months.

• Well... Test results are in I've been hit with both Strep B and Thrush.

Thankfully the thrush wasn't the one causing all the issues, it was just sitting there in the background minding its own business and was only detected when they saw Strep B.

Comment

• Hi My name is Jackie I am 48 yrs old. I have been getting Group B Strep for over 2yrs now. It is driving me crazy. Within the last two weeks, I have been on Antib, and Macrobid , which neither helped me. I take macrobid after intercourse to try and prevent infections. Now my OBGYN wants me to try over reacted bladder meds. I am so sick and tired of this. Way too long. I have it most of the month. Says I am going to be a carrier for the rest of my life.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X