Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about my vagina

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• metalbudderfly
    replied
    hey there harleen,
    have you had any sudden changes in your weight? losing or gaining weight all of a sudden could be one cause or if you are using depo shot for birth control is another possibility for you losing your period.

Leave a comment:

• link2harleen
    replied
    help me

hi im 26 yr old female .I m not having mansuration since last six months and i m not pregnant

Leave a comment:

• AUDbal82
    replied
    I think it can depend on your skin color in general. As for seeing an OBGYN, you can go to planned parenthood as a teen and your visits will be VERY cheap and they are very confidential. When they call you to verify an appointment or anything ... they will ask if you want them to say planned parenthood or if you want to make a code name .... like "Jennifer" or something.

My father raised me .... so I was scared to talk to him about this stuff.

Check out the website and there will be a locater for your area.

Leave a comment:

• Serene
    replied
    If you're talking about the outerlips. It is normal that they are dark. Like mentioned previously vaginas come in all colors, shapes & sizes... Even if you're a virgin, you can get yourself checked by a Gyno for things other than sex stuff...
    Last edited by Serene; 08-04-2007, 01:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• diva at heart
    replied
    coolour

I am pale but have a darker vaginal area and it is normal for your skin to be different arond thoes areas and its pink inside so there are three colours to worry about !

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by patricias213 View Post
    It sure does come in different colours. If you have dark skin , its dark.
    I think she means the inside....I think.

I'm dark skinned and my vagina inside is pink... O_O Is that was she meant? The inside is dark?

Leave a comment:

• patricias213
    replied
    It sure does come in different colours. If you have dark skin , its dark.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Vaginas come in all colors. ^_^

Leave a comment:

• maria05
    started a topic Question about my vagina

Question about my vagina

Hi all... Is it normal to have a darker colored vagina? Mine isn't pink.... I'm a virgin and in my teens so I don't have an OBGYN to ask.....
or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

widgetinstance 381 (Latest Topics On Our Forums) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X