Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

swollen vaginal hole ***help****

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swollen vaginal hole ***help****

me and my husband had sex. and i became swollen.(this is normal for me, since he is large down there, and i am ummm, tight)
    me being dumb, i had sex the next day, even tho i was still swollen. i am now super swollen it slightly itches and burns. it hurts to sit down. it hurts just in general. ( i know i shouldn't of had sex, while i still had discomfort there. lesson learned.) it has been swollen for about 2 days now (its my vagina and perineum are, NOT Lips) and i can't go to the doctor for another week or so.
    **** what can i do to make the swelling and pain go away.****
    ----- Mrs.Bates -----

• Maybe take a Benadryl? Sounds like you have an allergy. But I'm no Doctor, just trying to help.

Comment

• Can you soak in the tub? Some warm water may help.

Take some Tylenol if you can. Obviously avoid any ointments until you can get into the Dr. If you can't get into the Dr for a week, try at least calling to see if they can give you any advice over the phone until you can get in. If you are uncomfortable and in pain, hopefully they will.

Comment

• i soaked in the tub last nigh, it helped for a little while but unfortunately, i can't sit in a bath tub all day,lol
        ***edit***
        we used a lubricant, its the only kind i have ever tried. but i have only used it about4 times. other than that there was nothing else used.
        ----- Mrs.Bates -----

Comment

• You could be allergic to condoms if you use them, the lubricant, or any spermicide products. I'd take benedryl and an ice pack. I've gone so far as to shove ice cubes in there when something caused excessive swelling. I absolutely hate cold so it has to be really extreme but when all else fails it takes care of the pain and lessens swelling. I'd also try some hypoallergenic versions of things when you next have sex.

Comment

• It sounds like this is a common occurrence during sex. Having sex the next day probably aggravated it more even with the lube. Is it better when you do use the lube or worse? What kind of lube are you using? You may want to try a paraben free one. If WC pops in and contributes, she'll have a list of recommendations as she has an allergic reaction to many of them.

This may sound odd, lol, but it is all I can think of... Can you sit on an ice pack or put an ice pack between your legs, obviously with a pair of sweats on or something, but the coolness may help? I don't know, it just sounds incredibly miserable.

Comment

• it is painful. it slightly burns and itches, could it be because its "healing". also the lubricant i used was durex play intimate lubricant. its usually better with lube. is there anything other than ice or hot baths?
              ----- Mrs.Bates -----

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
              X