Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

small bumps on mons pubis/inner labia area.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• small bumps on mons pubis/inner labia area.

Lately I've been very paranoid their might be something wrong with me. When I spread my "mons pubis" area closest to my clitoris. I've noticed some very small white bumps surrounding the area. They are not visible or noticable with touch unless I am speading the area and run my finger on them. I've also noticed the same thing on my clitoris, only their are no color variations. I can only feel them if I pinch and roll my clitoris. Also I've been having thick vaginal discharge as well. I do shave a lot down there and I am sexually active, could it possibly be from shaving? I've been reading up on herpes, vulvar cancer, genital warts, and such and I'm very nervious I could have one of these and not even really know. Can someone help me, please?

• im in the same boat as you.. but i have no health insurance and im scared

Comment

• sounds like alot of women get them, i have no idea what they are but i've had them off and on for yrs. i know a girl who is a virgin, and i mean doesnt even fool around with guys who has them so i am not worried about an STD. And i just had a pap and the dr said it was fine so...... yeah i dont know

Comment

• Bartholins Gland

Sounds like This could be the BARTHOLINS GLANDS,CYST

They are two lubricating glands at the back of the vulva.

Cysts and abscess persist until treated,

Causes,A blockage of one of the Bartholins glands causes a cyst,infection of a cyst causes absess.To relieve pain take painkillers,

Consult your doctor if if swelling is painfull.

What the doctor will do is give you antibotics and send to see a gynacologist.

Treatment usually clears up the problem.

Hope this helps and you will be ok soon

Comment

• not a barthlin's cyst

does not sound like a bartholins gland cyst, trust me I have one. The cyst would be right near your vaginal opening and would be large and round. You only have one gland on either side. I have had tiny white bumps on my inner lips since I can remember. Some people just have different types of skin down there )

Comment

• i feel the same way...

i have kind of the same thing. I am a virgin.. im 19 years old but i have been eatin out by guys; and have part taked in occasional dry humping. I have some bumps on both sides of my vagina... not on my clit... but kinda by it. They are white... and they do not itch burn or hurt... im very scarred though because the exact same kind of looking bumps showed up in my mouth... on the inside of my lip. I have been extremely sick lately and have no idea what i am goin to do. Just last night i had a fever of 102. Tonight i feel better... but i am deathly scarred that i may have something serious... So i dont kno what to tell yall.. but i am also very scarred. Im even scared 2get tested. I cant sleep.. i cant eat... nothing... the last 5 days have been hell basically.. and all i do is sit around and cry.. and worry about what i may or may not have. The time that im not crying im usually washing my hands and or body... or cleaning my room and living room, or spraying objects w/ lysol, cuz im scarred im gonna spread whatever i have to my outher body parts. I iuno what to do....?

Comment

• I remember reading about it somewhere. i think every women has them and some are just more noticeable than others. i think they might be something as simple as glands or pores. if they don't hurt/itch/change colour etc, they should be pretty normal. hope this helps put your mind at ease

Comment

• On page 5, the second one in- is this what your bumps look like?

*Removed link* The Vulva Revealed

if you go back there are also pictures with the same kind of bumps on them... if this is what you're talking about I have them too and would like to know what they are.
                Last edited by LanaBear; 02-12-2010, 07:27 PM. Reason: old link removal

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                X