Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scared....early period

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scared....early period

I have a condition that has made it so I sometimes miss a cycle or 2 and they are fairly light and usually don't feel any discomfort what-so-ever. I was on the pill for many years because my doctor told me I need to be to keep me regular. After my insurance stopped, I stopped taking the pill, but my cycle seemed to stay regular, so I did't worry.

A little over a year ago, I had a baby girl (which my doctor also informed me would be a 1/1,000,000 chance w/out medical help, which I didn't have). My cycle has gone back to being abnormal, but usually only off by a week or two.

This month I have had some back aches off and on, that are in my lower back - sharp pains. But have stopped for about a week now. I have had to urinate much more frequently and it is much more sudden. I must go right then just about. 2 days ago, I found a small lump on the skin on my private area, on the outter area (I had a lump like this back in high school and the doctor told me it was a cyst and was normal nad nothing to worry about).

Now, one week EARLY, my cycle has started. It started last night and it was much lighter than normal and bright red, almost pink. Today it was still lighter, but then there was a clot that was much larger than usual. I'm scared that I don't know what this is and I don't have insurance to find out or do anything about it even if I did know. If you have any idea, please let me know.

• early menstrual

Hi my period was also a week early and very different.Im also panicing i dont know.But i feel a little different but because i havent missed a period its hard to tell if im pregnant right now.

Comment

• a friend of mine went through something like u were saying, her very early period was light pink and bigger clots. The dr told her she miscarried. U should get to a dr. Even if there is a slight chance.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X