Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Don't Wanna Go To The Gyno

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But I'm not sexuality active with anyone, but myself. T_T

Comment

• Take the advice and Don't Rebuttle to everything that Everyone Offers You!

I completely understand that you are not sexually active, but with yourself.

I just think that you seem to have a lot of questions after reading alot of your other posts and not knowing about certain things makes me concerned for your health and your lifestyle.

I can't make you go....you gotta want to do it for yourself. Just think of it as preventive care.

Good luck! Take the advice and run with it honey.....if I had this when I was your age I would be in better health than I am now. Take it from someone who knows I'm not just telling you because I can I'm telling you that you should do this for yourself and your future health.

God Bless and Take Care!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X