Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need help...Pleaseee

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help...Pleaseee

I am 24, and in somewhat good health.

for the longest now, probably years I have been having this bumps on my Vi...na(around my pubic hair region). sometimes, they small and other times they can be somewhat a bit bigger. big enough to feel it outside my andies. this past few days, I have noticed at least three of them. Before, they were caused by shaving with razor...when I learned that...I stopped using razors all together. I just use those shaving creams, since I just can't see my myself waxing. I have seen my Gyn, and he said just trim my them, which I do most of the time. But, these things grows even when I don't shave....and sometimes they appear more when I am about to be my menstrual Cycle.
    It's so embarassing, being that I have a boyfriend of 5 months... last month I went to my doctor. I did a complete physical, all kind of blood test, and I am totally fine.
    So, I know it's nothing serious like an std.

I just don't know why, I know i am allergic to any andewear bt, cotton...which is hard....since all the cute one are really not cotton.

Please, give an idea what could it be... and they sometimes they are hard and have little discharge or something inside them.

I am not sure if that make a difference, I also have a small fibroid in my uterus, my doctor says its very small. like the size of my fingernail.

• I dont know what they are but i get them too. I just pop them, let them bleed and then in 2 days they are gone. I dont always wear underwear and when i do it is cotton so i doubt its from non cotton panties, but if u find anything else out about it please let us know....

Comment

• i know what ur feeling

i had the same thing happen to me too.. i used to have em and i popped em and they wud owse with blood and pus.. but i noticed that when i started to not stress over things and i worked out more.. they disapeared.. i dont know what they are but i thank GOD that they have gone completley its been 4yrs since the last time i had them

Comment

• I think its normal for women to get those, as long as it doesnt have a foul smell to it.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X