Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unusual Period and passed ...

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unusual Period and passed ...

Well first me and my husband have been trying to have a baby but after my miscarriage last September we have had no such luck.
    This month I have had a unusual if a period at all!
    About 1 week and a half ago I started spotting (mind you my period isnt suppose to start until today) and it is now followed by at times pink and most of the time like dry blood like when you are ending your period.I dont concider this a period even tho it is sometimes a little pink but thats only when I wipe it doesnt even come out unless I pee or wipe.
    Then yesterday a big a HUGE thing happened. As I was sitting on the toliet I felt a burning sensation and then I looked in the toliet and there was a shrimp like tissue thing in the toliet so I started crying and freaking out since I have lost a baby before I was scared but I called the advice nurse and brought it in to them and it was hard and it unraveld a little had a few red dots on it and looked like it had lines on it. So I went and had a pregnancy test done there and it came back negative and that was yesterday and I am not supposed to start until today so I am worried still.
    They said since the preg test came back neg. They were not going to send the tissue I passed to the lab. And that if I didnt start my period in the next week to come back in.
    I guess I am wondering what this all could mean.And if I was negative on the test could I still be pregnant?
    P.s
    The dr said it wasnt a m/c because I was not pregnant and that it was probably just uterus lining
    doesnt make alot of sense to me
    Last edited by Angelquty; 08-21-2007, 10:37 AM.
    <3Angelina<3:rolleyes:

• Angel,

WOW! You've been through something!

That almost brings me to tears... I'm sorry to hear you lost your baby. You'll get pregnant in no time... just when you least expect it.
    Try not to worry or stress about it. Stress can be a hinderance.

Keep taking good care of yourself and be confident that your little bundle of joy will be coming... in the meantime, enjoy the time you & your husband have together ALONE...

then prepare for the children! LOL!
    Congratulations in advance!

Comment

• Thanks! I finally started my period,and the lab has not called me back on what it was I passed.
      But me and my husband bought an ovulation kit so I have a better idea to when is a good time.
      THanks again and I know we will soon be blessed.
      <3Angelina<3:rolleyes:

Comment

• That kit is a good idea! I'm happy for you.

Once the baby (or babies--LOL) come along, you & your husband will be trying to find time to spend together! I may be jumping too fast, but try to think of a babysitter --- you'll need one! LOL

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X