Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Vagina Won't Open Anymore! T_t

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Vagina Won't Open Anymore! T_t

So...I bought these feminine suppositories and I thought they would work out fine and whatnot...Well...

I'm tighter than a virgin now. T_T Nothing goes in. Fingers, vibrator, nothing. It's really starting to freak me out.

Are suppositories supposed to work like this or am I having an allergic reaction?

• what type of suppositories did u use, and sounds like a allergic reaction.

Comment

• They're called Norforms...T_T When will the swelling go down?

Comment

• ...Is it cervical cancer? T_T

Comment

• In response to Norform Usuage

May I ask why are you using this product? First of all this does sound like an allergic reaction. Do not put any products on or in your vaginal area if this is the case. Seek medical attention if it is an extreme case, other wise benadryl(if itching is present) and tylenol should be suffice and you will need to wait out the rest.

Secondly, it is advised that you do not use douching or other products such as this because it destroys the good bacteria and can lead to other imbalances. Doctors advise against this all the time and my personal doctor even advises against washing with soap.

Therefore, take this into consideration and try to relax. I don't think its cervical cancer and not for sure why you would even consider that. Freaking out does not help......Good luck!

Comment

• ...T_T I wanted to make my vagina smell good... And they looked alright to use. It doesn't itch or anything, but the fact that my pinky can't fit bothers me.

How else am I gonna make my vagina smell good?

Comment

• Once Again Please take the Advice

I'm not sure why you are so concerned with the smell of your vagina. I know that you are not sexually active but with yourself. So I know the reason is not for your man but yourself. Also, men are attracted to the smell of a woman's vagina and men are often aroused by its smell.

By using these products your a destroying the natural balance of good bacteria in your vagina and the ph of your vagina. Also everything that you see on the internet isn't always what it seems. There are plenty of articles to read about the cons of using these products. FYI I searched them and found plenty on google.

Good luck and let your body heal itself........

Comment

• ...So...The swelling will go down? O_o

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                X