Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prolonged "brownish liquid" over a month

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prolonged "brownish liquid" over a month

I am a 25 years old single. I am very emotionally disturbed by my irregular period. The symptom is I have "brownish discharge" (not in huge amount) which lasted for more than a month. This has really cause me worries. Anyone out there have any idea what could went wrong? I appreciate your sharing.

• even longer

i too have been experiencing that. only it has been on and off for the last 3-4 months with no periods at all. i'm not too worried because there is no itch/smell. im just trying my hardest to put up with it untill i can get an appointment with my doctor. im hopeing to see her this week. ill let you know of any outcomes

Comment

• similar

for the past 3 weeks i have been experiencing what seems to be the same effects of a brownish discharge. I have searched the internet to see what could possibly be wrong. The only things i have found that could possibly be the problem are:
      • after period discharge (i havent had my period for a month)
      • it can come about at the beginning of pregnancy; and
      • an infection of some kind
      These all seem to be possible option although, i, like wild pumpkin, have no other symptoms that come with some kind of infection.
      Please let me know how you go at the doctors as it seems we have a similar problem. Help from anyone else is welcome too...

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X