Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

please help me!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help me!!!!!!!

ok my periods have always been on time except when i have been pregnant or on depo. i had my period on time last month but 2 weeks later i had some discharge with streaks of blood in it. this hapeend maybe 3 times in 2 days. Barley even noticable. then this month my period was a day late which scared me bc it's never late. My period this month started out really light the first 2 days then it got a little heavier for 1-2 days then really light again. I normally bleed very heavy and have really bad cramps bc I have endometriosis. I don't really have any symptoms of pregancy. My boobs feel a little fuller and firmer but not sore I don't know what top think. This has never happend before. When I've been pregnant my periods just stopped and I can't think of what could be wrong so any opinions and advice would be great! Thanx so much guys!!

• research

Why don't you do some internet searching/reading on breakthrough bleeding? This is when your cycle was long enough so that your body couldn't maintain the lining of your uteris and it started coming off but it is NOT the same as your period. Often it happens when you are most fertile and can be accompanied by mucus discharge. So maybe your first bleeding episode was breakthrough because of a lengthy cycle and now this one is a true menstruation? Also sometimes a small bit of bleeding can occur when you ovulate...which would also be when you are most fertile and having mucus discharge??? Anyway, I'm no expert but it is just a though.

Comment

• breakthrough bleeding is when you are on Bc i'm not on any form of it. Just using condoms

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X