Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mysterious itchy bump on vaginal opening

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mysterious itchy bump on vaginal opening

hi im a 21 year old female and about 2 days ago i woke up and my vaginal area more towards the opening started itching.
    i dont know why, i thought it was just a normal itch but then i looked at it and my clitoris looked a little bigger than it usually is, i mean i dont really look at it but it didnt look normal size. and my libia minora looked streched out. it started itching near the opening and now my clitoris area is itching alot.

i looked closer toward my vaginal opening and i saw 2 round ball-like bump and it was white and looked kinda like something got inflammed. the bumps are right at the opening of the vagina kinda like covering it. but everthing else was a normal pinkish/redish color.
    and i also have a little bit of a discharge, its white but its kinda dry and grainy almost instead of the smooth liquidy discharge. but its oderless.
    im scared its an infection but idk if i should wait and see if it goes away, because ive never been to a gynecologist and i dont have the money or health insurance for it.

i dont think its an STD because the last time i had sex was back in february(7 months ago) with my bf at the time who i trusted, and i believe we used a condom. but last month i had kissed 2-3 different guys. and my last period was about 2 weeks ago and i used tampons alot that time. they were bigger (super) than i usualy used because i had bought the wrong size but i still used them anyway even though they awere a bit uncomfortable.

could it be a cyst? can i get an STD by kissing and then it show up in my genitals? could it be from a tampon?
    Last edited by Jluv; 09-05-2007, 08:37 AM.

• mysterious itchy bump on vaginal opening

Hey,
    I would seriously suggest going to a planned parenthood clinic where your services could be rendered for free..just to make sure everything is ok..good luck

Comment

• I would deffently go get test from a doctor, its probbaly nothing serious but it could be something like the HPV virus..

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X