Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yeast Infection? BV? Something else?!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeast Infection? BV? Something else?!

So two days ago my vagina started feeling pretty sore. I could tell it was irritated. Sore when I walked. I tried to look at it with a compact mirror, I didn't see anything. Later that day I pulled my fiance in the bathroom with me, I told him to grab another mirror and to look at it for me. (He was studying it pre-med, so he studied a lot of infections/diseases).

Finally we discovered two little cuts! This has happened a couple times before. Once when I played with myself too rough and one time when his hand slipped while playing with me and his fingernails cut me. We didn't recall any accidents. We figured maybe sex with a little too rough. I left it alone and thought it would heal soon. I even made him touch me again that night despite the pain. Since the pain began, I've been so much more horny...

The next morning it was still sore. It didn't sting to pee like usual. Each time I had a cut it would burn so bad. But it didn't this time. It would just hurt wiping after peeing. But it didn't hurt to walk anymore. But I am noticing now every part of my vagina is sore. Even around/in the vagina and the lips. There is no cut on the lips. Don't think there is a cut in the hole either. So I looked again with the mirror and it appeared the cuts were almost healed, but I noticed something disturbing. Around/in my vagina appeared to be toilet paper stuck in and to it. Which looked pretty disgusting. I also noticed the toilet paper stuck to my lips.

So I complained to my fiance that is was even more sore and he insisted he take another look. I told him it looked pretty ugly and he shouldn't. But finally I caved and let him and said it looks irritated. We decided I should try to keep my underwear clean and dry. No problem.

Tonight, I was horny. Worried about my vagina issues, we had anal. During that I got so horny I forced him to touch my vagina again...Probably not helping my situation. Again later, probably about 2 hours ago I made him finger me. Though it hurt, I was crazy wanting it. My fiance was iffy on touching me, mostly for the fact he didn't wanna irritate it anymore or make me hurt.

Afterwards he examined me again. He said it looked like the toilet paper was inside. He told me to take a shower and to get as much out as possible because it's probably going to become more infected. I took his advice. Little by little I got some out. Then I decided to go IN and see what there is. There was a lot inside of my vagina. It was white and like wet paper. Looked like wet toilet paper..So that is what we were assuming it was. But now I am starting to wonder. Because there was a lot of it inside of me. Still, it feels like wet paper. Doesn't smell too horrible.

I am on Nuvaring and decided I should take it out to clean myself out better. The ring was caked in the white stuff and it freaked me out. I took a picture and sent it to my fiance, he had went home. I was supposed to take Nuvaring out tomorrow at 3pm. But I'm sure 14 hours earlier shouldn't do too much harm. And on the Nuvaring site, it says it can cause irritation and infection. Before this I was thinking about how dryer sheets were starting to be used at my house. And maybe the harsh perfume was irritating it. I don't know.

So I continued to get as much white stuff out as I could. It hurt. I could barely fit a finger in me. My vagina is so swollen. I am sure there's a lot more in me. Like I said before, it feels and looks like toilet paper. Yeast infection came to mind, never have had one before and can't find pictures online. I need help. My fiance is going to take me to the DR in the morning. Also we are going to purchase some pads... Since my BC is out I am due to start my period anyday and feel that I should avoid tampons for awhile.

Please help. Let me know what this sounds like to you? Sorry it was so long. Just wanted to get all the info down so someone could make an educated guess. I am about to cry. So worried. I was misdiagnoised with BV when I had E.coli. I actually am not aware if I had both at the same, but the E. Coli caused so much pain and horrible things to happen down there that I have no idea what the BV was like.

Thanks for those who took the time to read this,
    Much love.
    "Hurt myself again today and the worst part is there's no one else to blame."

• I think the easiest thing you could do is to go to the drugstore and buy a yeast infection testing strip. They might have one that tests between yeast, BV, and normal too. If it says you have a yeast infection, you can get a suppository. What you think is toilet paper could just be dead skin cells sloughing off because of whatever irritation or infection you have.

Wash a load of your panties - pick some cotton or natural-material full-backed ones, thongs can pull bacteria down from your anus and fake materials don't let your vagina breathe - without any detergent or dryer sheets. If you're worried about them getting clean without detergent, pick ones that are already clean and then run it on hot. Wear these until your problem goes away. Also avoid tight pants - go for skirts or at least pants that fit loosely. Wash with cold water and stay away from soaps for a while.

Other posters might have some info about other suppositories you can use - like plain yogurt or garlic. I'm not into that, though.

Your period should flush out your vagina and give it a bit of a "reset." If you can take a month away from hormonal BC, it might help you out to not put anything in your vagina for a while.
    <center><i>Nature gives us shapeless shapes,<br>Clouds and waves and flame,<br>But human expectation is that love remains the same,<br>And when it doesn’t, we point our fingers and blame.</i><br><a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/register.php">Register</a>|<a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/members/little.html">Contact Admin</a>|<a href="mailto:support*womens-health.com?subject=Forum Contact">Email Admin</a></center>

Comment

• Hey, I am wondering, have you found a solution?

Originally posted by AshB$ View Post
      So two days ago my vagina started feeling pretty sore. I could tell it was irritated. Sore when I walked. I tried to look at it with a compact mirror, I didn't see anything. Later that day I pulled my fiance in the bathroom with me, I told him to grab another mirror and to look at it for me. (He was studying it pre-med, so he studied a lot of infections/diseases).

Finally we discovered two little cuts! This has happened a couple times before. Once when I played with myself too rough and one time when his hand slipped while playing with me and his fingernails cut me. We didn't recall any accidents. We figured maybe sex with a little too rough. I left it alone and thought it would heal soon. I even made him touch me again that night despite the pain. Since the pain began, I've been so much more horny...

The next morning it was still sore. It didn't sting to pee like usual. Each time I had a cut it would burn so bad. But it didn't this time. It would just hurt wiping after peeing. But it didn't hurt to walk anymore. But I am noticing now every part of my vagina is sore. Even around/in the vagina and the lips. There is no cut on the lips. Don't think there is a cut in the hole either. So I looked again with the mirror and it appeared the cuts were almost healed, but I noticed something disturbing. Around/in my vagina appeared to be toilet paper stuck in and to it. Which looked pretty disgusting. I also noticed the toilet paper stuck to my lips.

So I complained to my fiance that is was even more sore and he insisted he take another look. I told him it looked pretty ugly and he shouldn't. But finally I caved and let him and said it looks irritated. We decided I should try to keep my underwear clean and dry. No problem.

Tonight, I was horny. Worried about my vagina issues, we had anal. During that I got so horny I forced him to touch my vagina again...Probably not helping my situation. Again later, probably about 2 hours ago I made him finger me. Though it hurt, I was crazy wanting it. My fiance was iffy on touching me, mostly for the fact he didn't wanna irritate it anymore or make me hurt.

Afterwards he examined me again. He said it looked like the toilet paper was inside. He told me to take a shower and to get as much out as possible because it's probably going to become more infected. I took his advice. Little by little I got some out. Then I decided to go IN and see what there is. There was a lot inside of my vagina. It was white and like wet paper. Looked like wet toilet paper..So that is what we were assuming it was. But now I am starting to wonder. Because there was a lot of it inside of me. Still, it feels like wet paper. Doesn't smell too horrible.

I am on Nuvaring and decided I should take it out to clean myself out better. The ring was caked in the white stuff and it freaked me out. I took a picture and sent it to my fiance, he had went home. I was supposed to take Nuvaring out tomorrow at 3pm. But I'm sure 14 hours earlier shouldn't do too much harm. And on the Nuvaring site, it says it can cause irritation and infection. Before this I was thinking about how dryer sheets were starting to be used at my house. And maybe the harsh perfume was irritating it. I don't know.

So I continued to get as much white stuff out as I could. It hurt. I could barely fit a finger in me. My vagina is so swollen. I am sure there's a lot more in me. Like I said before, it feels and looks like toilet paper. Yeast infection came to mind, never have had one before and can't find pictures online. I need help. My fiance is going to take me to the DR in the morning. Also we are going to purchase some pads... Since my BC is out I am due to start my period anyday and feel that I should avoid tampons for awhile.

Please help. Let me know what this sounds like to you? Sorry it was so long. Just wanted to get all the info down so someone could make an educated guess. I am about to cry. So worried. I was misdiagnoised with BV when I had E.coli. I actually am not aware if I had both at the same, but the E. Coli caused so much pain and horrible things to happen down there that I have no idea what the BV was like.

Thanks for those who took the time to read this,
      Much love.

Comment

• Originally posted by annechocolate View Post
        Hey, I am wondering, have you found a solution?
        definitely a yeast infection! i thought mine was toilet paper too......

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

widgetinstance 381 (Latest Topics On Our Forums) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X