Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Provera aka Medoxypr

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Provera aka Medoxypr

Has anyone ever used this?? I started it Tuesday and I am supposed to be on it 10 days to help these *in between periods* and then after the 10th day, I will have another period in a couple days. My main concern is side effects!! I get freaked out by them!! So if anyone has taken this and had side effects, please do tell!!

• I took these bills before i was the same as you scared so i only drank 3 and about ummmmm i say 7 day later i got my period! The bad thing is that m period dosent come if i dont drink those pills

Comment

• i stopped takin bc pills in feb and got my period regularly since then however i was spotting inbetwee periods so i had pelvic ultrasound done found a very small fibroid. doc didnt think that was the cause of spotting so he put me ondose of provera for 10 days (the spotting stopped during tha time) however i did not get my period afterwards just more brown spotting. the doc then did bloodwork for tsh. lh, prolactin preg test all normal i am going on 8 weeks now and still no period. so my guess is the provera messed up my cycle. i have appt to go back again in a week. this is driving me crazy!! i am only 28

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X