Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

brown discharge

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brown discharge

im 18 and two saturdays ago i had sex with my boyfriend. it is now thursday and i started to get some brown discharge. almost like how you get after your done with your period. I am also experiencing cramps and sum lower back pain, usually meaning im bout to get my period but thisz has never happened to me before and im sopposed to get my period in 1 - 2 weeks. if any of you can help me, i would appreciate it

• While it may be something more serious, it could just be normal changes in your body. At 18 my periods and cycles changed a little and was told it was "normal" for my age. It could become "normal" for you.... If you are thinking pregnancy (as many do when theres a change in their cycle) take a test, but wait till you know you're at least one day late. Chances are, you'll get your period just like normal.

Comment

• thank you soo much.... soo couple hours after i posted this... ii got my period!!!! i got soo happy but thank you sooo much for your reply, it really helped me.. thanksz!!!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X