Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is this?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this?

My period is due any day now,but since last weekend I've been overly emotional and since monday I've had a very light bleeding which is like a brown colour which is mostly only there when I wipe myself after a wee.I also have stomach cramps occassionally and pains in my legs and lower backNever had this before.Usually I just get my period when it's due normal blood flow

• Any chance you are pregnant?

Comment

• The brown color is old blood and that is very normal to happen before you get your period. I sometimes have the brown color and backaches and leg aches a whole week before my period. Your period can change as you get older. For example, in your twenties it may be light and easy, in your thirties it could be heavier and with more cramps. It all depends on your body and hormones. Hope this helps you and you feel better.

Comment

• The exact same thing!

Is happening to me right now. I just took a pregnancy test about 15 minutes ago, and it was negative. I am 3 days late, and everything you described has been happening to me! I hope someone on here could come up with a real answer, I don't have insurance either, and im getting really nervous. My periods are ALWAYS normal..

Comment

• I've always had normal periods also and just in the last few months my PMS has gotten out of control! Crazy mood swings, depression....you name it. I used to get my period every 28 days on the nose, now it's every 25-30+ days. You have to relax and try not to stress about it. Our bodies are complicated and the slightest thing can delay your period or make it come earlier. Stressing out about it will only make it more irregular.

Do you keep track of the days? I mark the calendar and give myself a 5-day window of when it should come so I know not to freak out over a day or two.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X