Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spotting Every 2 Weeks

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotting Every 2 Weeks

My last normal period was August 14th and my periods are usually regular(they have been for the past few years),heavy and comes every 36-37 days.16 days ago(almost 2 weeks before I would have expected my period) I had some spotting that started as a pinkish colour but turned brown after a day or two.It only lasted a few days.On the 27 I started spotting again.Both times spotting I haven't had my usual pms symptoms(boob pain,bloating,cravings for chocolat and salt,and back pain).My boobs have been uncomfortable since a few days after the first time spotting ended but other than that nothing.

I'm seeing a gyno at the beginning of November due to pelvic pain I have had since July.I had an ultrasound at the end of August that revealed cysts which the doctors believe are just follicular and not the cause of my pain.

I was just wondering if anyone knew what this might be?

• Same Thing!

Empathy- I am having the same things you are. I just got off of birthcontrol August 28th and I started my period a couple days afterwards. Then just about every two weeks, I spot! No pms symptoms at all.... About 2 months ago I went to the gyn for pelvic pains.. I have had them since June... and they said I had cysts but they wouldnt cause that kinda of pain and they sent me to a GI doctor who said there is nothing wrong with me! There has to be something.. right? I have two other posts about it...

3 periods this month already!--- it is in menstral cycle and birthcontrol
    then--
    Endometriosis? Help! --- I cant remember where I posted that one but it explains what I am going through....

Hope this helps out in some way
    Everthing Happens For A Reason!
    BusyGirl

Comment

• Thank you for replying.

I read your other post (the first one you listed).Did your doctor do an ultrasound?If he did,did he order a follow up one?Maybe you should get a second oppinion?

As for the weird periods it might be due to you coming off birth control.Though don't quote me on that I've never been on birthcontrol,I read it somewhere.

Comment

• Hey.. thanks for replying back to me! They have done two ultrasounds in the past four months, and they havent came up with anything..and I think the spotting every two weeks is enfact because of me getting off birth control. It just adds to my stomach problems I am already having.

If you find out anything about your mysterious stomach/pelvic pains could you let me know so I can ask my doc. to check me too, I cant stand them much ,longer!!

Thanks so much!
        Everthing Happens For A Reason!
        BusyGirl

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X