Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

extream pain!!! PLEASE HELP

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• extream pain!!! PLEASE HELP

I posted this morning at about 2 or so ("is this normal" is what the title is I think)

Well when I got up this morning I wasn't bleeding to heavy. Just felt like I was constipated.... this is not the case. So I went and did my normal morning activity taking care of my daughter and then took a nap.

I woke up in such pain like really bad cramps so went ahead and took some midol and got the heating pad out. It has only gotten worse and is a sharp pain all though my pelvis now and my lower back is killing. PLEASE HELP ANY INFO

We are still paying off medical bills from birth and then surgery shortly there after and don't want to go to the hospital if this is normal.

What could it be and should I just keep baring the pain or go to have it looked at? I can tolerate bad cramps but this is getting to be intolerable and more then cramp feeling.

• Hello.

No one here will be able to say for sure, but it sounds to me like you may have an ovarian cyst that has ruptured. My sister-in-law had similar symptoms a few months back and had to rush to the ER...wound up having surgery a week later to remove a cyst. She had heavy bleeding and bad cramps for several months around the time of her period until one day, she had sharp pains. She didn't know why, and she's a nurse! I'm not saying that's your situation, but it's one possibility out of many. You will need to see a gyn to know for sure. Please let us know what happens, because this is a great place to share experiences that might help others in a similar situation. I hope you'll be feeling better soon.
    Last edited by alibaby; 10-14-2007, 12:24 PM.

Comment

• I guess deep down I just feel like it can't be (or more like why should there be) something big that is wrong because I just had appendicitis and they did cat-scan and everything and that was the only thing they found, can it pop up just like that?

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X