Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

having issues

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• having issues

I've been either spotting or bleeding for about 2 1/2 weeks now.

every time I think I'm done I start spotting and the next day I'm full out bleeding again.

I'm on day 9 of a continuous period and day 15 of the spotting situation (which I've read in the forum is normal to spot before the actual period)

I'm getting worried. I've never had a period that has lasted so long.

I did skip a month (no pregnancy scare...no sex involved to have one) so I'm wondering if it's going to last twice as long cuz I didn't have one last month.

I just wanna know if I should go to the doctor (no insurance....trying to avoid unnecessary costs)

• what is your age

Comment

• Originally posted by bearzy2u View Post
      what is your age
      34 ... 35 on October 28th

and I have finished with my cycle as of today (saturday October 20th) with no spotting thank goodness

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X