Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone use the DIVACUP?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone use the DIVACUP?

I was thinking about getting the Diva Cup. It is sorta expensive and I dont want to but it without making sure that it will do its job.

Has anyone used it? Any comments would be great!

Thanks
    Everthing Happens For A Reason!
    BusyGirl

• Never heard of it! I would be interested to know what it is. Birth control or "Feminine Product"?

Comment

• Feminine Product

Hey

It is supposed to be like a tampon... but a cup. You can also reuse it too. It does sound really gross but it is very economical.

Any comments/stories?

BusyGirl

Comment

• First time I ever heard of it.. But i just took a glance at the website and it looks very interesting.. I would try it, why not it couldnt hurt to try. It cost like 35 dollars or so thats not so bad... trying never hurt.. I would just like to hear from a person i knew or spoke to instead of just those "testemonials" on the website

Comment

• i actually just began using it this summer- and i really like it. it seems expensive, but when you think about it, you will spend way more in your lifetime on tampons and/or pads than you will for one little diva cup. i've never had any problems with it- no leakage or anything. keep in mind if you do buy one, there are two kinds- a #1 and #2- one if for women who've had kids, the other for those who haven't.
          just think- you won't have to contribute tampons to the landfills! that is a big reason i did it, and plus tampons were invented by a man and they put bleach in them! gross.
          i recommend. and -i know that this probably seems gross to some of you- but you can actually use the blood to fertlize your plants! recycling and reusing, you know...
          happy menstruation!

Comment

• well, I think I may have to try it sometime I actually have a normal period! Thanks for the info!
            BusyGirl

Comment

• I'm happy to hear that somebody is using it themselves and can give me a real response of how it works for you. Now I am really interested in it.. I have heavy heavy periods ... I spend lots of money on tampons a month.. and still always have to worry about leakage. Number one thing I do really like about the idea of it though is that TSS is not an issue. That sounds great espeacially for me because I constantly am using tampons.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Pubic Hair Design

I used to date a chick who was fond of shaving in designs. I could take or leave it, but the joy she got from feeling pretty “down there” made me...

Yesterday, 08:12 PM By Wednesday L.F.
              • Reply to A night away - best sex in a long time

Nice! We don’t even have kids and getting out of the apartment in favor of a hotel or hot tub can really steam things up for us. I encourage every couple...

Yesterday, 08:10 PM By Wednesday L.F.
              • Reply to hair loss

Oh man…I’m having crazy hair loss these days, starting about a year ago. My doc says stress is a key factor, but I also started taking vitamin D since...

Yesterday, 08:04 PM By Wednesday L.F.
              • Reply to gifts for spouse/boyfriends

When I run out of cool ideas, I get my hubs a nerdy T-shirt. As such, he’s got about 30 of them....

Yesterday, 07:59 PM By Wednesday L.F.
              • Reply to have you had sex outside?

thanks for sharing everyone!

we only did it outside twice
                once time was on vacation

it's exciting cause there's always...

05-12-2022, 05:37 PM By amy40
              widgetinstance 381 (Latest Topics On Our Forums) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X