Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fitness and period

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fitness and period

Does anyone know what could cause someone to bleed while exercising (while not on their period)? I play soccer once a week and when I am not on my period during the game I get tremendous cramps, go to the bathroom and discover blood. It has happened to me about 5 times in a row and my doc is not sure what it is. I had an ultra sound to make sure i did not have any tumors or anything. I am very confused and wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them?
    Thank you!

• Have you had any surgeries or procedures in the past?

Comment

• Yes, I had pre- cancer cells removed about 4 years ago

Comment

• Originally posted by tulip1023 View Post
        Yes, I had pre- cancer cells removed about 4 years ago
        That's kind of why I asked. I had a leap also (I'm assuming that's what you had done too)
        I had a lot of bleeding with sex for a couple of years after until it got to be too much.
        I went back to my doctor and he did a freezing on the cervix to close up the blood vessels that were too close to the surface after the leap and that seemed to fix the problem. You may want to get it checked out.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X