Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing Period

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Period

I have always been very regular -- and had my peiod about every 28 days -- it has now been 32 days and still nothing -- Is this normal? I have had alot of stress in my life and major stress at that. Would this cause it to be late? I know for a fact I am not pregnant--- cant be no sex. Give me some advice and when should I be concerned?

• period

yes, stress can have a big factor in it. it sounds like you are just a few days off i would just wait for your next cycle,. i fyou do not start than you might want to see an obgyn. if your not pregnate could be something else. if you have a lot stress, do not worry about your period at this time. who really likes that time month any how!

Comment

• periods

hi

i think you are overstressed. take light foods , my menses usually delay because of stress, stomach problems.

and dont think about pregnancy if no sex .
      take care
      narmeen

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X