Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help many issues

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help many issues

Last week gyno called and said my Pap smear came back irregular. She wanted to see me back in 6 months that I don't not have HPV. I told her how bad my period had been and she told me if I was still bleeding in a few days to call back. I had really thick clots almost like tissue. I have had bad headache the last few weeks. I called back last week and told her I have been bleeding for 3 weeks. The past two weeks it has been dark brown and covering a panty liner. I am now going to have an ultrasound next week. A few years ago I had been treated for an STD but never retested. I am very nervous and scarf something could be wrong. ANY IDEAS to what's going on with me

• If you have been bleeding a lot, maybe you are low on iron or some other mineral. Have you had blood work to determine this? Women sometimes become anemic due to the loss of iron.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• It would be unfair and even " dangerous " for any of us to give you any Possibilities as to what the problem can be.

Try to relax and go get the Ultra sound. Your Gyno will know best and help determine what the problem is.

Let us know .

Comment

• That might explain my headache. I guess the doc next week will run test.

Comment

• I am really worried its something else

Comment

• Chelsea,
            I am really worried its something else
            That's why I said it would be unfair and possibly even Dangerous to your Health .
            1) If we gave you simple , common, not to worry advise or suggestions and you put off the Upcoming Ultrasound.

2)If we said something that would make you Fear Finding out and you put off the Ultrasound.

You need to think Positive, keep a record of all of your Symptoms. Write them down, take them with you .

The best Advise is to Trust the Dr.
            The one who is a Professional, the one Trained to help you solve your issue .

We will be here to support you
            Please do let us know what the Dr.and Tests say.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to A night away - best sex in a long time

I've found that hotel sex is some of the best sex I've ever had, and I think it's absolutely because I'm away from my normal routine and (especially)...

10-15-2021, 08:06 AM By Kayla Lords
            • Reply to does birth control cause inflammation?

The risk of blood clots with birth control definitely exists, and I've read the same (that the risks of getting one from birth control is higher than...

10-15-2021, 08:04 AM By Kayla Lords
            • Reply to Full body sensual massage

The situation sounds and looks crazy. Of course, it is not clear to me in principle how you can date a girl, realizing that she is rubbing her body against...

10-14-2021, 02:04 PM By Jelyamorw
            • Reply to does birth control cause inflammation?

From what I have read, it is true. A lot of people are blowing the risks associated with Covid-19 vaccines way out of proportion, IMO....

10-13-2021, 09:07 AM By jns
            • does birth control cause inflammation?

people post risks of covid vaccine including inflammation & blood clots
              however, read that birth control has even higher risks than vaccine...

10-13-2021, 07:10 AM By amy40

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• does birth control cause inflammation?

people post risks of covid vaccine including inflammation & blood clots
              however, read that birth control has even higher risks than vaccine...

10-13-2021, 07:10 AM By amy40
            • Finishing Inside: Are You a Fan?

Hey, guys!

I just wrote an article about finishing inside your partner and the reasons why people do it and enjoy it. But here's the cool...

10-05-2021, 11:01 AM By Vanessa R.
            • Estradiol level is at 610

Hi,

I'm 37 and have been struggling with irregular periods for a few years. I spent quite some time with either not getting my period to...

10-05-2021, 03:42 AM By Janney
            • A night away - best sex in a long time

We have 4 kids and my husband and I never, ever go away just the two of us. We spent a night just us up in Salem, Mass just the two of us. My husband...

10-03-2021, 03:12 PM By CapeCRunner
            • Planning vs Sleep for Sexy Times

After 15 years or so on the same schedule, my husband's work schedule has changed. I don't like it.
              We have had to become much less spontaneous...

09-28-2021, 01:35 PM By Wednesday L.F.
            Working...
            X