Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

56 days later

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missame
    replied
    I don't really know if it rules out menopause or not. I will have to wait I quess untill they get my blood work back to see if I have or not. Yes he said your cycle can change as you get older and that even with your tubes tied that it is known that women have gotten pregnant. With all the tests he did the first day I went and from the exam he didn't find anything that would stop me from having my cycle or cause the symptoms I am having that is why he ordered the ultrasound to see what was maybe going on. Everything there normal: wall thickness, wall lining, fluid level, ovaries and no blockage in my tubes from what they could see. I thought also that maybe it was my body getting back on track. The GYN told me that was why I was having it every 2 wks back in '90 after my tubal and I guess it finally decided to do it 17 yrs later...lol. Will post what I find out in 2 wks.

Leave a comment:

• LadyLane
    replied
    That's very frustrating. So do the tests mean no menopause, or is that still on the table?

Sometimes our cycles change; did the doctor mention anything about that? Maybe you'll get your period later than every two weeks now, and that's what the discharge and other symptoms were about.

I don't know much about tubals. Do you still ovulate but cannot get pregnant? I know that they aren't hysterectomies, so that's why I ask. I thought the fallopian tubes get kind of "closed down," if you will.

Leave a comment:

• Missame
    replied
    Now I have to wait

They called me about my results. I was told my uterus wall thickness was good, the lining was a good thickness and the fluid level is at a good level. My ovaries were all good on both sides. That my ultrasound looks normal. I am so relieved that there was nothing bad. Still haven't had my cycle and still having all the same symptoms. I quess I do what the Dr. said to do, wait and see what happens. I just don't know what is going on with my body?

Leave a comment:

• Missame
    replied
    What I know so far.

I went to my appointment (the 12th) and they did all the normal tests and all came back normal. The doctor believes I went straight into full mentopause and he should get the tests back that will tell if I have or not in 1 to 2 wks. During the exam there was tenderness on the right side of my pelvic region so I had to go yesterday (the 14th) for an ultrasound. I am waiting for them to call me about the results of the ultrasound. I tech said I should get the results by the end of today.

Leave a comment:

• Missame
    replied
    Thank you

Thank you for the reply. I will keep my appointment for tomarrow and will post what I find out.

Leave a comment:

• alibaby
    replied
    See your doctor.

Hello Missame.

I'm sorry that I can't tell you what's happening. But if anything seems abnormal with your body, you should definitely go and see a doctor. What you describe doesn't sound normal, so I think you should keep your appointment tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Missame
    started a topic 56 days later

56 days later

I am 39 yrs old. Had tubal 17 yrs ago and have always had my cycle every 2 weeks since I had my tubaligation. Had last period on Sep. 15, spotted on Oct. 16 and still no period yet. Me and my husband had sex on Nov. 8 and had 2 small dots of blood right after but no period. I thought it would have brought it on since it always had before when it was time for my cycle to start. Have been having cramping since the last week of Oct. Had a clear snotty discharge the last week of Oct. as well and a bright neon color urine when i would wipe. The discharge has now went away and the neon urine has gone back to norm. The strangest is that here for the last week I have been having a strange feeling. My vagina has this opening feeling (blooming) with tingling and throbbing that wont go away and it is very sensative. I have also been feeling really tired and bouts of dizziness this last week. EPT's so far have been negative. I am planning on going to the health dept. tomarrow. Wanted to get a heads up before then to see if I should go or not.
or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to hair loss

For what it's worth, you look great in a hat! (Seriously, your hats are adorable.)

I get what you mean though. It really does make you self-conscious....

Today, 07:02 PM By Alison H.
  • Reply to Pubic Hair Design

I used to date a chick who was fond of shaving in designs. I could take or leave it, but the joy she got from feeling pretty “down there” made me...

Yesterday, 08:12 PM By Wednesday L.F.
  • Reply to A night away - best sex in a long time

Nice! We don’t even have kids and getting out of the apartment in favor of a hotel or hot tub can really steam things up for us. I encourage every couple...

Yesterday, 08:10 PM By Wednesday L.F.
  • Reply to hair loss

Oh man…I’m having crazy hair loss these days, starting about a year ago. My doc says stress is a key factor, but I also started taking vitamin D since...

Yesterday, 08:04 PM By Wednesday L.F.
  • Reply to gifts for spouse/boyfriends

When I run out of cool ideas, I get my hubs a nerdy T-shirt. As such, he’s got about 30 of them....

Yesterday, 07:59 PM By Wednesday L.F.
widgetinstance 381 (Latest Topics On Our Forums) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X