Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need advice asap

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need advice asap

Im 19 and have been on BC for well over 2 years. I had sex with my boyfriend on Nov. 6 and the condom broke (it was a sermicde condom). I've had a brown discharge for the last two days and am not suppose to have my period until around Nov. 29. I took a pregnancy test on monday and it came out negative but may have been to early. I usually have a brown discharge a day or two before my period not almost a week and 2 days early. If anyone has any idea or just some helpful words that's be great. i'm seriously about to have a panic attack.

• If you have been taking the pill correctly you should be ok. As long as you weren't taking any medications and/or herbs that would conflict with the pill. Not to mention the spericide from the condom.
    Wait another week and see what happens, you could be spotting because you are so stressed about all of this.

Comment

• i sure hope its just stress. think ill take another test this weekend or early next week.

Comment

• Dont freak out

You have to be calm, I know how hard it is to wait, but only a few tests will tell! Hang in there!

Comment

• ??

well the brown discharge went away friday. i'm gonna take another test tomorrow

Comment

• Maybe just a little breakthrough bleeding?

You're not ovulating if you're on the pill, so it was either pill related or stress related. Good for you for doubling up on protection... for just the reason you experienced with your bf.

Let us know how the other p.g. test comes out, but I think it was just a minor blip.

Comment

• test came out negative

Comment

• Problem solved!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                X