Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

no period help

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no period help

im 19 yrs old and i have not had my period in like 2 months? took a pg test and came out negative.....i was thinking it was because i was loosing weight all of the sudden? and i have no clue why?i weigh 94.5?? and maybe thats why i have not had my period?if anyone can plz help me...

• if you are on the pill and you lose a signifigant amount of weight, it will affect the way the hormones react in your body. If you are that skinny, I hope you are healthy, but may want to consider speaking with your doctor about changing your dose. Frankly, no offense, but I don't really know anyone that weighs 95 and is healthy. Please take care of yourself.

Comment

• thank you so much and i will speak with my doctor as soon as possible.i will take care of my self...

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to have you had sex outside?

thanks for sharing everyone!

we only did it outside twice
        once time was on vacation

it's exciting cause there's always...

05-12-2022, 05:37 PM By amy40
      • Reply to Egg Donation

Vanessa R. Thank you so much for sharing your experience! It sounds like even the screening process is lengthy (which does make sense like you mentioned)...

05-12-2022, 10:45 AM By Zoë T.
      • Reply to have you had sex outside?

Alison H. I agree with the question you raised! Does tent sex count!? The only time I had sex outside was on a camping trip (technically inside) a tent....

05-12-2022, 10:31 AM By Zoë T.
      • Reply to gifts for spouse/boyfriends

I discovered the gift of experiences this past Christmas — I bought a few of them for people because I thought it was SO cool. I'll have to look up...

05-11-2022, 09:57 AM By Alison H.
      • Reply to Underwear or not?

I do — but I'm so prone to UTIs (thanks, menopause!) that I'm afraid not to. I USED to skip underwear years ago, but it's been a LONG time.

05-11-2022, 09:46 AM By Alison H.
      widgetinstance 381 (Latest Topics On Our Forums) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X