Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have several questions

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C
    replied
    Originally posted by cyceiro View Post
    Hello, and thanks in advance to anyone who reads/replies to this.

1. As my own personal choice, I like to keep everything down there shaven, but the problem is, no matter what I do I get HORRIBLE razor burn. There is almost no clear space to see skin. I dont know if its the way Im shaving, I even tried on of those Noxema Bikini Razors that are supposed to prevent razor burn. Does anyone have any suggestions?

2. Ever since I hit puberty, I have had constant discharge. I have asked my gyno about it, but she dismissed it as nothing more than hormones, but for some reason that just doesnt feel like it shoulf settle the matter. I could understand discharge around my period and yeast infections, but this is CONSTANT. I could be wearing panties for about 5 minutes, take them off and they're soaked. There's no terrible odor (though it isnt completely odorless) and its sort of a transparent milky color.

3. My boyfriend is, rather large. (almost 9in now) and when we have sex, he goes past my cervix. Could this cause problems in the future? It doesnt hurt, unless we go at it for a LONG time, but just because something doesnt hurt doesnt mean its completely safe.

4. I know that a lot of women get tender breasted around the time of their period...but mine STAY tender. If you grab them the wrong way, it doesnt hurt, but its like its on the verge of hurting. Is this normal?

5. All day long, I have small, random orgasms. (like 2 waves, and then it stops) This is common, as Ive read, and as a result it keeps me pretty tight. This is probably pretty silly to ask, but could this make child birth more painful?
    I was not going to post anymore but I will help you on this.

1. I, like you, plus my husband, loves the clean shaved look and feel. It is a much more sexual feeling at least this is my thought. I tried many razors. I have found one that is truly wonderful. It is the Braun 5775. This comes with it's own self charging cord and you can get as close as you like with no burns. Not cheap but fantastic.

2. Some of us women are like this. I will raise my hand on this one too. I wear a mini pad even though I am so far past both puberty and my period that it is a joke. This started about 30 months ago with me and it is awesome. With this I have the added benefit of being lubricated all the time when I want it which makes sex something else. Again, like you, This is odorless......Actually I love it.....

3. As long as he does not hurt you, you should be OK. If he is hitting the end and this is causing a problem have him pull back. Even if you cannot get the whole organ inside you, give yourself a break. I know this is hard in the throes of passion but pain tells it's own story...

4. I, like you had the tender breasts before my period. They still can get tender but in passion sometimes that hurt when he is pulling your nipples and biting on them feels so darn good that you don't want him to stop. So I suffer it out and smile about it the whole next day......

5. I live with orgasms. I love them and I pray that they will never go away and I doubt they will. Helps fill up those mini pads. Honey, I doubt anything in the world can make childbirth any worse or any better. They say it is the worse pain that a woman can tolerate in her life. BUT they also say when this woman sees her new born baby that has been created by this beautiful sexual act of love, and glories in what she and her man has done, that she has now came as close to visiting heaven as she ever will...................At least I say this......Have a good life....

Leave a comment:

• cyceiro
    replied
    Thank you both for your answers, they helped more than you know. =]

Leave a comment:

• Little
    replied
    2. Ever since I hit puberty, I have had constant discharge. I have asked my gyno about it, but she dismissed it as nothing more than hormones, but for some reason that just doesnt feel like it shoulf settle the matter. I could understand discharge around my period and yeast infections, but this is CONSTANT. I could be wearing panties for about 5 minutes, take them off and they're soaked. There's no terrible odor (though it isnt completely odorless) and its sort of a transparent milky color.

4. I know that a lot of women get tender breasted around the time of their period...but mine STAY tender. If you grab them the wrong way, it doesnt hurt, but its like its on the verge of hurting. Is this normal?
    These two questions make it sound like you're only a few years out of the worst of puberty. If that's the case, then you're perfectly normal. I'd say (as a woman, not as a doctor) that it probably takes anywhere from 5-7 years for your body to really sort out the hormones from puberty.
    As for question #2, you're probably already doing this, but pantyliners can keep you dry until this problem gets sorted out. They don't have to be the really nice ones, just the equate or store-brand ones will work. Since they're designed for period blood, they're pretty absorptive, even of slightly thicker substances like regular discharge.
    Good luck with the other questions I wasn't able to answer

Leave a comment:

• sourpuss
    replied

1. As my own personal choice, I like to keep everything down there shaven, but the problem is, no matter what I do I get HORRIBLE razor burn. There is almost no clear space to see skin. I dont know if its the way Im shaving, I even tried on of those Noxema Bikini Razors that are supposed to prevent razor burn. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    I use one of those electric/battery hand-held trimmers. You can get super close without the burn. It will take it just down to what would be like day 3 after shaving. You can get them at the dept. store for $15.
    It's worth a try, no sense in tearing your skin up.

Leave a comment:

• cyceiro
    started a topic I have several questions

I have several questions

3. My boyfriend is, rather large. (almost 9in now) and when we have sex, he goes past my cervix. Could this cause problems in the future? It doesnt hurt, unless we go at it for a LONG time, but just because something doesnt hurt doesnt mean its completely safe.

5. All day long, I have small, random orgasms. (like 2 waves, and then it stops) This is common, as Ive read, and as a result it keeps me pretty tight. This is probably pretty silly to ask, but could this make child birth more painful?
or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to have you had sex outside?

thanks for sharing everyone!

we only did it outside twice
    once time was on vacation

it's exciting cause there's always...

05-12-2022, 05:37 PM By amy40
  • Reply to Egg Donation

Vanessa R. Thank you so much for sharing your experience! It sounds like even the screening process is lengthy (which does make sense like you mentioned)...

05-12-2022, 10:45 AM By Zoë T.
  • Reply to have you had sex outside?

Alison H. I agree with the question you raised! Does tent sex count!? The only time I had sex outside was on a camping trip (technically inside) a tent....

05-12-2022, 10:31 AM By Zoë T.
  • Reply to gifts for spouse/boyfriends

I discovered the gift of experiences this past Christmas — I bought a few of them for people because I thought it was SO cool. I'll have to look up...

05-11-2022, 09:57 AM By Alison H.
  • Reply to Underwear or not?

I do — but I'm so prone to UTIs (thanks, menopause!) that I'm afraid not to. I USED to skip underwear years ago, but it's been a LONG time.

05-11-2022, 09:46 AM By Alison H.

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• gifts for spouse/boyfriends

I struggle to know what to get for gifts

got him wireless ear buds for b'day
    beer making kit & other stuff for Christmas

04-16-2022, 12:08 AM By amy40
Working...
X