Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vaginal Dryness...I'm only 26

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vaginal Dryness...I'm only 26

Have questions about a quality vaginal moisturizer?

We have more answers!

Read our article, “Why You Have To Chiavaye Personal Moisturizer And Lubricant” here:

https://www.womens-health.com/chiavaye-review

I need some help, I'm 26 years old and I have a 3 and a half year old daughter. For some reason ever since I had my baby my vagina doesn't get as wet as it use it. It's actually quite dry! I use to be able to get super wet even before having sex to the point that it would drip down my thighs before we even got started. Now I have to give my bf head with a lot of saliva before he puts it in and a few minutes after we start the saliva and my vagina dry up. I'm 100% completely turned on so that's not the problem. I don't want to use lube. I want to be able to produce my own natural wetness like I was able to before. I'm only 26! I've tried slippery elm powder, maca root powder, flax seed, and chia seeds... I usually will take a table spoon of each and mix them in a smoothie but it hasn't really helped. I've also recently been taking dr. Sebi's estro pills which are supposed to help With dryness and increase your sexual appetite, but I've taken 4 pills a day for about 7 or 8 days now and there is no difference in my vaginal fluids and ive actually had no sexual desire whatsoever since taking them which is unusual for me because I've never had a problem getting horny or turned on. I'm considering trying the estrogen ring or estrogen creams or tablets, don't know what else to do. Has anybody tried anything else that has worked for them??? Has anyone used estrogen creams, tablets or the ring??? Can you get them without insurance??? Please help!
    Last edited by Alison H.; 04-22-2021, 05:48 PM.

• Hey Beebeel! Welcome to WH!!

Are you using any sort of hormonal bc?

It doesn't sound like estrogen is your problem. I know having a three year old can be very taxing and doesn't leave you much time for yourself. How much water are you drinking a day? Over 70% of Americans are dehydrated.... and with over 80% of the body being water, it's super vital that you drink a lot of water per day. The desire itself probably wouldn't be tied to the intake of water, BUT, the lack of lubrication may be causing the lack of desire.

"Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• From what I read and seen, loss of lubrication is not uncommon at sometime. Having a baby can change a lot of things. Store bought lubrication may be better than saliva. Possibly having an orgasm or several before PIV sex could help.
      I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
      Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• After having a baby, your body is changed forever. Some things may go back to pre-baby, but many thinks won't. And I'm not talking about baby weight. Your body just changes so much. Its just part of life. Use lube. There is nothing shameful about it. Many young women, even those who haven't had babies, use it. I started using lube after baby too. Use silicon based lube as that doesn't dry out like the water based ones.
        Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose - Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster (sung by Janis Joplin)

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X