Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Birth Control & Infertility

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birth Control & Infertility

My Wife has recently started a combined Contraceptive pill ****Yaz**** almost 4 months ago. We are recently married and want a long term Contraception. I have heard that using Contraceptive pills for long time causes Infertility and also Tumors in the Uterus, Is it true? We really want to have babies after 5 years because our studies not completed yet. So is it safe to use combined contraceptive pill for 5 years? Will she able to reproduce after 5 years? Any other side effects or precautions?
    Anyone female who has experienced this please let me know that pills cause Cancer, tumors or infertility if used for long time?

• Many women wonder if years of birth control will cause fertility problems later in life. The good news is that long-term use of birth control pills should not impact your ability to get pregnant.
    if you've been using birth control, you might be worried about whether it will affect your ability to get pregnant. In a few cases, it can take a little longer to conceive after you stop using a method that has the hormones estrogen or progestin. But in the very long run, there's no negative effect on your fertility. contraceptives don't reason infertility, no matter which method you use or how long you've been using it. What they're designed to do, however, is temporarily delay your fertility and prevent pregnancy. But when you stop taking them, your normal fertility levels will eventually return

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• you have it or you don't have it

When I was twenty (now 50) I had a crush on this girl at school. At the age of 19 she slept with many guys already. She wasn't interested in me sexually...

10-03-2022, 06:37 AM By rafapak
    • 7inches penis

Hello everyone, I have a question. Do women prefer small or long dicks for blowjobs? Im from latinamerica and I've had the problem that most women I've...

10-01-2022, 06:39 PM By Eric96
    • Can't take birth control pills

I thought that birth control pills could help me with so many things: preventing pregnancy, managing irregular cycles, reducing painful periods, getting...

09-29-2022, 02:53 PM By Space-Traveller
    • Hard and fast penetration

Hi
      I am the new one here and would like to say hallo to everybody. I don't have much experience with women therefore I would like to ask question....

09-29-2022, 02:16 PM By rafapak
    • Do you ever have the desire to have sex with someone other than your husband?

I am wondering if this is normal/typical with other women.

My husband and I have a great relationship and sex life. But there are two other...

09-29-2022, 11:53 AM By GingerSun
    Working...
    X