Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think about FWB? I'd like some thoughts on this one....

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you work out who you are and what you want, you will find it, because you'll put that out into the universe.

CW
    Yes, CW...I do believe in putting things out into the universe and having them come to you. It has happened to me many times before...although perhaps on a smaller scale....but never mind, I will take the time and put in the energy to find who I am now as a woman.

Thanks ladies and gents....I feel stronger again.

"Take the first step in faith - You don't have to see the whole staircase - just take the first step."
    - Martin Luther King Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hopeless Dork View Post
      The problem with friends with benefits is that the relationship is expected to be treated like a no-strings one night stand, but on an on-going basis. But guess what? Having no strings attached sex over and over again with the same person creates strings.

Old fashion saying about why would a man buy the cow if he gets the milk for free comes to mind. That saying is usually meant to imply why would a man marry a woman if he can have sex with her without doing so. Well this is one step below that... why would a man build a relationship, care about someone, respect them... when they will have sex with them without requesting any of that.

I know a lot of women like no-strings sex as much as men do... but lets get real here... women are not as easy at detaching their emotions from sex, most need to feel an emotional connection in order to even enjoy the sex.
      I agree that strings could be created because you are going back to the same person...however, even though I find my friend attractive....I would not be interested in having a relationship with him....I would just enjoy the sex.

Having said that, the fact he is married, regardless of their relationship problems, is a red flag and I am not going to ignore the potential problems that would create.

If there are "real" men out there and one is destined for me, I choose to enjoy my free time with friends, try some new activities, and be positive about meeting new people. I am a passionate person and I want to find someone equally as passionate about life. I need to be able to recognize that person when I meet them and not be caught up in something that is not worth my time and effort.

Now....real men....come out, come out, wherever you are.......

"Take the first step in faith - You don't have to see the whole staircase - just take the first step."
      - Martin Luther King Jr.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X