Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sex-

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex-

I had recently posted a thread about being in an age gap relationship.
    Now after reading more in to the threads on relationships and sex.

I'm wondering is it wrong to think I might be a little in-experienced compared to my man who is older?
    There has been no complaints, but it still has got me thinking.
    And I don't exactly want to ask him what he has done with other partners before.
    Live Like There's No Tomorrow, Laugh Until The Pain Goes Away, And Love Like Nothing Else In The World Matters.♥.

• If you're having sex there should be no shame in communicating about it. The age gap doesn't matter, it's the communicating with each other that matters. You should be able to talk to each other about past experiences, about what you like and he likes... otherwise how will you know what turns each other on and what works? Also, if there are no complaints, then what are you worried about? If you're satisfying each other then it's all good, no need to question yourself.

Comment

• Experience may make some difference, but I think enthusiasm and a a desire to please are far more important. Many men enjoy pleasing their partners, and enjoy finding something their partners haven't done before and enjoy.

Comment

• Age doesn't automatically equate to experience. He could of had very few relationships, or at least good relationships.

Comment

• Agony said: There has been no complaints, but it still has got me thinking.
          And I don't exactly want to ask him what he has done with other partners before.

lol - I wouldn't want to ask that either. You can, and should, communicate about what each of you like - or would like to try . Relationships shouldn't be static but should grow and change over time. That's why constantly communicating each others needs and desires is so important. Re: age. There are lots of men and women who have years and years of 'experience' doing the same thing over and over.

Comment

• No room for doubt in this department. Just be open and go for it and you'll be fine.

It's true that just because he's older doesn't mean he's actually learned much from past relationships. I mean maybe he has, but maybe he hasn't. So you might be on a more equal playing field than you think.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
            X