Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Female Squirting during sex - What does this mean?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running man , LOL!!! Sounds simular to come hither but busier, lol. I'll report back with an update ;-)

Comment

• Boys club has developed Only joking

Tod your avatar looks like a happy condom? Off topic

This was done to me once as in the G-Spot pressed hard I didn't know what to do with myself, however, the thought and anticipation that it can happen, I have been able to do this by myself, just with the knowledge it exists and experimentation.

Consequently I am purely saying "she" her mind has to be open and "she" has to be excited at wanting to know more and feeling like you are the teacher in my opinion, the awakening of a different side, of being a woman, in confidence, sensuality and belief.
      PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• Originally posted by CHANDLERS WISH View Post
        Boys club has developed Only joking
        LOL!!! I wondered if anyone would notice

Thats exactly right Chandlers Wish. My wife had me doing it again last night, and the experience was just as intense.

Can't wait to hear your report Tod

That's if I haven't been moderated for being to explicit in another similar thread

Comment

• Just reiterating that we don't allow the sharing of outside websites on WH. MikeyMikey, I have responded to the other thread - societal rules have a learning curve like anything else, while we don't expect to have further problems, we don't hold innocent mistakes against anyone
          <center><i>Nature gives us shapeless shapes,<br>Clouds and waves and flame,<br>But human expectation is that love remains the same,<br>And when it doesn’t, we point our fingers and blame.</i><br><a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/register.php">Register</a>|<a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/members/little.html">Contact Admin</a>|<a href="mailto:support*womens-health.com?subject=Forum Contact">Email Admin</a></center>

Comment

• Originally posted by Little View Post
            Just reiterating that we don't allow the sharing of outside websites on WH. MikeyMikey, I have responded to the other thread - societal rules have a learning curve like anything else, while we don't expect to have further problems, we don't hold innocent mistakes against anyone
            Okey Dokey, we friends then ?

Comment

• We'll even make up a secret handshake
              <center><i>Nature gives us shapeless shapes,<br>Clouds and waves and flame,<br>But human expectation is that love remains the same,<br>And when it doesn’t, we point our fingers and blame.</i><br><a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/register.php">Register</a>|<a href="http://www.womens-health.com/boards/members/little.html">Contact Admin</a>|<a href="mailto:support*womens-health.com?subject=Forum Contact">Email Admin</a></center>

Comment

• Originally posted by Little View Post
                We'll even make up a secret handshake
                Cool!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mikeymikey View Post
                  LOL!!! I wondered if anyone would notice

Thats exactly right Chandlers Wish. My wife had me doing it again last night, and the experience was just as intense.

Can't wait to hear your report Tod

That's if I haven't been moderated for being to explicit in another similar thread
                  ---------

Well my Wife is planning a special "date night" tonight with baby sitters, etc so once they have gone and the kids are in bed it might be the perfect opportunity for such experimentation just as long as it doesn't go horribly wrong like my other posts explain, like my day off

It might come down to a personal level or the right way at the right time but do you think I should just try this technique or explain I am going to try something new, in view of what Chandler's Wish was saying?

Comment

• Roughly what % of women can "learn" to squirt? I'd like to be able to do this with my gilr who never has.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tod121 View Post
                      It might come down to a personal level or the right way at the right time but do you think I should just try this technique or explain I am going to try something new, in view of what Chandler's Wish was saying?
                      I think that's one thing only you will know

Personally, we were having foreplay, and when it got really passionate, I didn't say anything, just began using the technique. I thought if I said to her I'm going to try a new technique, it might put pressure on her to feel something new. If it didn't work, it might make her feel bad because it didn't work. I'm having a hard time explaining myself . It's one of those 'in the moment' things.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                      X