Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can my wife ALWAYS be so horny?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can my wife ALWAYS be so horny?

I am 53 and my wife is 64 how can she possibly ALWAYS be so horny? She always wants to make love a lot of times more then once a day. How can she continually out last me? It's not a problem I just don't understand it. She is starting to wear me out

• maybe she thinks well h have to have as much sex while i still can

Comment

• There are probably many factors entering into her wanting more sex. Physiology, psychology, hormonal -- you name it. She is at the time in her life in which she is comfortable with herself, her sexuality and probably is really content in her relationship with you. He body is still projecting many many hormonal fluctuations which can impact positively in her case, on her system. She is at a stage in life in which psychologically she no longer has to worry about pregnancy. Sexuality and wanting/needing sex doesn't stop when you are 50 or 60 or even 70 or 80. In my nursing career I've worked with patients that were sexually active at 85. So, mywife, your statement is ill advised. Mauibill, are you bragging or complaining???? Just keep on smiling, a lot of men would like to be in your shoes.
      That which we forget may as well never really happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by mauibill View Post
        I am 53 and my wife is 64 how can she possibly ALWAYS be so horny? She always wants to make love a lot of times more then once a day. How can she continually out last me? It's not a problem I just don't understand it. She is starting to wear me out

Maui Bill,

You are Not Complaining you say, are you Concerned ? Besides her age, didn't you expect to have a Healthy Sex Life with the Woman you Love ?

After all she has a Young " Stud " 11 years Younger than Herself, Unless it is really Stressing you out and maybe you are finding the ED problem, peeking into the Sex Life, See what you can do to accommodate her while still Salvaging your Performance skills .

Also, do you both work or does just one of you work, are you retired ( either ) .
        Though a Possibly ODD Question, with your Nickname here has Maui in it , do you reside on the Island ? If so, could all the Young Hot Bodies on the Seashore, possibly get her in the " Mood ", this meaning seeing guys and gals , frolicking about in one of the most Romantic places in the world ..

Is there a way, that you can just keep it Sexually Arousing for you Both and then set a " Time " to Make it happen . Not like every day * Sunset, but saving it for a Time it is Right for you Both ?
        Little kisses or Hugs or even a little Hand Playing and the " Wink " lets wait until later .

The thing here is .
        Male or Female..
        Sexual Desires can be Triggered, But also can be Controlled.. And should be controlled in a sense.

Read our thousands of threads here, so many complain about not enough, some complain about feeling Obligated, some just have no Desire anymore, Others get that Desire back or Renewed with their SO's or even New SO's.

Your Question or Statement has no Simple Answer, though it does bring up more Questions.

That maybe you can ask her in a Romantic, Loving Way.. "Honey What came into You , that has you so " Hot " all the time ". " I'm Loving it, but goodness you have to give me time to Catch up ".

Then again.. there are members ( mostly Women ) that complain that he wants it more than she does, feels Obligated to do it. Then there are Men here that Complain, she's not giving it enough ..

So You , seem very interesting, to me at least. And Welcome to the Forum .

Comment

• Married women get horny?

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe77 View Post
            Married women get horny?
            Yes. All the time. I am married and would love to have sex twice a day. Hubby is an every other day kinda guy. But that works too

Comment

• I am NOT bragging or complaining. I am just curious. I guess I just wonder how that can be. I (we) don't consider it as having sex we consider it making love. She was always horny through our marriage but it seems like when she hit 62 she hit a switch and it is all the time and I'm kinda embarrassed I just can't get it up all the time

Comment

• Originally posted by mauibill View Post
                I'm kinda embarrassed I just can't get it up all the time
                That is totally normal. Can't expect a guy to always be ready, every day, multiple times. That only happens in fantasy world. Its time to get creative with sex and maybe include some toys. There is more to sex than just intercourse and orgasms.
                Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose - Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster (sung by Janis Joplin)

Comment

• I've often wondered about the cruel humor of Mother Nature's timing of hormonal surges between the sexs. We as men peak physically & sexually at an age that our female counterparts see as immature, sophomoric & downright disgusting. Then as decades fly by the situation almost seems to have epic role reversals.

Hormones are responsible in large part. Probably due to human evolution & survival of the species. Like busy energetic worker bees youth in men often sees itself as how many flowers we can help with pollination. While the reversal in women can be seen as the flower itself that has been around a while and has lost some vibrant beauty that once attracted much more buzzing.

Apart from the physiological affects of diminished biochemistry we must look at the maturity rate of the psychology in either sex. As we men learn that quality is much more important to women that quantity of sexual engagements that is when we are playing catch up to our female mates. While our female lovers are contending with psychosocial issues related to self image & competition during the aging process.

Statistical & historic data show men die at much younger ages than their female partners. Times of war always thinned out the selection of prospective suitable male mates. Coupled with the need to compete with much younger females for the fewer males available have always played a factor in how older women approach the "dating" or selection process to score the strongests, healthiest, ascetically pleasing man that provides well for the family.

As women age they become more willing to behave in ways they may have not had comfort with in younger years in order to compete for the attention of males who are easily drawn to beauty alone. Had they only possessed this wisdom in their early years it would have provided a potent asset in true relationship building.

Communication is key, all authors of "Relationship Guru" would say. But they never say what the couple should be communicating about before any longterm relasionship is formed.

It is my firm belief that a soul mates will feel comfortable discussing EVERY DARK DEPRAVED idea, scenario and possible desire that will come up during the course of a longterm relationship. In doing this free from any & all cultural, religious and or societal enfluences can a TRUELY POSITIVE and PRODUCTIVE RELATIONSHIP LAST!

Age is a mother ****er & time is a ****. But not waisting it on divorce, heartbreak, economical disasters & God forbid attempting to raise children in a broken family can not be more valuable.

If you & your spouse are freaks sexually, it would be best to get freaky together and enjoy the experiences through one anothers eyes.

Just because your partner enjoys sex with multiple partners does not mean they want to leave you & think the others are better in any way. Exporing that together and being there for one another is a much more mature, gratifying, secure, safe & rejects doubt & insecurities that can lead to horrific and unwanted lasting scars for entire families.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                  X