Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B/f totally submissive to me

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the feedback everyone. I just wanted to post a quick reply and say that after some time apart, the two of us are seeing each other again. He opened up and so did I - and we've been able to remain happy by adjusting expectations and letting go of fears.

I don't have time to give details of our success right now, buti will elaborate lots further later today.

Thanks all--

Comment

• To pick up where I left off, he picked up his game big time after I decided on a temporary breakup. He went from my hopeless pitiful submissive to a dominating force, forcing me into submission many consecutive times, despite my will to always win.

I finally turned the tables last night - in a big way too. * Ha I'm so friggin proud of the way I did it!

After a girls night out around town - I cabbed to his place, dressed to kill and really wanting to kick some butt. He was expecting me so it wasn't an utter surprise, though I did catch him off guard with my black boots, since this is the first he's seen them and the first time I've worn them this fall. They are mid calf, with 4" stiletto and super slender pointy toe. He submits to the pointy toe black stilettos I wear to work, so I knew these might put him in submissive mode for a change.

And did they ever - he didn't waste time stripping naked, and soon he realized my clothes weren't coming off without a fight. So - rather than fight it - he just submitted immediately. I started to work on his bare bottom with my boot toe, and eventually he totally caved and fell backwards on my foot.*After a couple minutes of foot twirling and tugging, and his moaning - this is the best part to me - he accidentally lets out the longest airy gas - right on the toe of my boot. *He was totally humiliated - I just looked down at him and said "oops" with a sarcastic sad face. :-(

Oh yeah I love my boots - even if they got a bit stinky.... first time to wear them this fall, too. What a kill shot! I just hope this experience doesn't cause him another inferiority complex!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tough&Sassy83 View Post
        I finally turned the tables last night - in a big way too. ** Ha I'm so friggin proud of the way I did it!
        Wow, way to dominate him! I still think you should use your new boots to put into a submissive mood, then get him locked up in a *******. Oh the fun you could have with him.

Comment

• This isn't really domination, I think you have a way to go!

Comment

• Originally posted by Truckstar View Post
            This isn't really domination, I think you have a way to go!
            Yep I think we all have a ways to go - with lots of different things...thanks

Ha btw - I was just thinking back to the times I remember hearing various iterations of your admonition from unsuspecting doms I ripped to shreads not a half hour after they uttered those words....in fact not one of those words of warning ever proved applicable to me....for whatever reason

Comment

• Only I could be mean enough to take a pic of the boots I kicked his butt with, and make it my avatar - gosh he'd kill me.

Also, he's up to something crazy too. Will explain when I have time - gotta go for now.
              Last edited by Tough&Sassy83; 10-12-2012, 03:00 AM.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
              X