Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B/f totally submissive to me

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tough&Sassy83
    replied
    Only I could be mean enough to take a pic of the boots I kicked his butt with, and make it my avatar - gosh he'd kill me.

Also, he's up to something crazy too. Will explain when I have time - gotta go for now.
    Last edited by Tough&Sassy83; 10-12-2012, 03:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Tough&Sassy83
    replied
    Originally posted by Truckstar View Post
    This isn't really domination, I think you have a way to go!
    Yep I think we all have a ways to go - with lots of different things...thanks

Ha btw - I was just thinking back to the times I remember hearing various iterations of your admonition from unsuspecting doms I ripped to shreads not a half hour after they uttered those words....in fact not one of those words of warning ever proved applicable to me....for whatever reason

Leave a comment:

• Truckstar
    replied
    This isn't really domination, I think you have a way to go!

Leave a comment:

• JanieMarie
    replied
    Originally posted by Tough&Sassy83 View Post
    I finally turned the tables last night - in a big way too. ** Ha I'm so friggin proud of the way I did it!
    Wow, way to dominate him! I still think you should use your new boots to put into a submissive mood, then get him locked up in a *******. Oh the fun you could have with him.

Leave a comment:

• Tough&Sassy83
    replied
    To pick up where I left off, he picked up his game big time after I decided on a temporary breakup. He went from my hopeless pitiful submissive to a dominating force, forcing me into submission many consecutive times, despite my will to always win.

I finally turned the tables last night - in a big way too. * Ha I'm so friggin proud of the way I did it!

After a girls night out around town - I cabbed to his place, dressed to kill and really wanting to kick some butt. He was expecting me so it wasn't an utter surprise, though I did catch him off guard with my black boots, since this is the first he's seen them and the first time I've worn them this fall. They are mid calf, with 4" stiletto and super slender pointy toe. He submits to the pointy toe black stilettos I wear to work, so I knew these might put him in submissive mode for a change.

And did they ever - he didn't waste time stripping naked, and soon he realized my clothes weren't coming off without a fight. So - rather than fight it - he just submitted immediately. I started to work on his bare bottom with my boot toe, and eventually he totally caved and fell backwards on my foot.*After a couple minutes of foot twirling and tugging, and his moaning - this is the best part to me - he accidentally lets out the longest airy gas - right on the toe of my boot. *He was totally humiliated - I just looked down at him and said "oops" with a sarcastic sad face. :-(

Oh yeah I love my boots - even if they got a bit stinky.... first time to wear them this fall, too. What a kill shot! I just hope this experience doesn't cause him another inferiority complex!!

Leave a comment:

• Tough&Sassy83
    replied
    Thanks for the feedback everyone. I just wanted to post a quick reply and say that after some time apart, the two of us are seeing each other again. He opened up and so did I - and we've been able to remain happy by adjusting expectations and letting go of fears.

I don't have time to give details of our success right now, buti will elaborate lots further later today.

Thanks all--

Leave a comment:

• JanieMarie
    replied
    I think you nailed a current dissatisfaction in many women today. On some level we crave being dominated in bed and all that 50 Shades stuff. However, on some other level we desire to be in control and not lose our autonomy. Some women resolve this tension by "switching" as was mentioned. That means alternating who is the dominant partner in bed. Other women solve it by having two men, one dominant and one submissive.

I see myself as dominant and I definitely agree that a man who is too easy to conquer does not satisfy my needs for a challenge. In the end I always like to win, to bring the man under my control and compel him to submit. But I like that to be an adventure, a challenge. If your guy isn't capable of rising to this challenge then I would get him in chastity as soon as possible (start with a ******* device and move up from there) and start looking for a new guy.

Leave a comment:

• CHANDLERS WISH
    replied
    How can you call this guy a sore looser?
    Did you every discuss what you wanted? And boundries, and he agreed?

Sounds to me, no offense that you had expectations but did not discuss your thoughts with him, to dsee if he was a match.

If he does not turn you on sexually ever, and you do your thing and he does not like it, suggest to me that you guys never spoke about your sexuality.

Simple.

Don't put a person down though that does not meet your needs if you never discussed it, that does not make sense.

Leave a comment:

• Stillness
    replied
    Originally posted by darcdante View Post
    a recent study shows that happy marriages are the one where the wife is dominant. Well no ****! Angry wives are a pain in the ****! So men get used to just saying "yes, dear," including in the bedroom.

So, in your opinion, unless a woman is dominant and her husband says "yes, dear" she is an angry wife?

I'd like to see the study. It sounds like nonsense to me. For years I've been observing families, often in the home. In marriages where the wife appears to be the one running things there is often a great deal of unhappiness. I've come home many a day telling my wife about the weird dynamics in other peoples relationships. I'm trained to provide financial services, not psychological ones. So, I'm sure I'm seeing different things than someone studying social dynamics. And I know that, as in my home, women tend to control finances. But there is a differnce between a partnership and a relationship in which someone is dominating. In the cases where I sit down with a woman who is running the show, she is often unhappy with her man and her life, and shows it in her choices if she doesn't verbally tell me (which she often does). When I sit down with a husband and a wife that are working as a team, they tend to appear happier and are typically more successful (at least in every measure that an outside observer would be able to see).

Leave a comment:

• darcdante
    replied
    Originally posted by rcoreyus View Post
    Are you possibly topping from the bottom? Wanting him to dominate you, but still wanting to be in control? Have you told him you really want to be dominated, and for him to do whatever he wants with you - though of course keeping a safeword in emergencies?
    Yep.

But look. Men are so afraid of charges of "rape" they don't even realize it. Women send mixed messages. They want a man to dominate them in the bedroom, but a recent study shows that happy marriages are the one where the wife is dominant. Well no ****! Angry wives are a pain in the ****! So men get used to just saying "yes, dear," including in the bedroom.

You want a more dominant man in the bedroom? Then let him choose the freaking restaurant, and don't whine about it. Not before, and not after. So don't say, "Eh...I don't like that place." or "OMG, my meal was soooo cold!" Don't ***** about his driving on the way there either. Let him act like - dare I say it! - a MAN! And act like he actually got it RIGHT!

Look at it this way: men just want their woman to be happy. Women care about that and everything else. If he thinks you're happy, then he's more likely to act masculine. Making a woman happy is what makes a man feel like a man. Let it translate that way outside of the bedroom, and it will work itself into the bedroom. Women expect men to turn off their submissiveness once their **** is hard. It kinda works that way, but not really...being horny isn't the same as being dominant.

Leave a comment:

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X