Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hair Down There...

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JonDoe View Post
    I've asked my wife many times to try the Brazilian wax. She always says "We'll see", but never delivers. Recently she agreed to try the Brazillian, but she came home with what can only be classified as a reverse landing strip - hair on the outer labia and bare on the mons. This has been her "style" for the past few months. If I didn't know better, I'd say she does this to get my hopes up and disappoint me. It's not like she cant remember the name or doesn't know what it should look like. The last four times she promised next time, including last Friday when she had her most recent bikini wax.
    I don't think she's trying to get your hopes up and disappoint you. Waxing down there can be very painful and uncomfortable, and she might be trying to adjust to waxing slowly, so that she doesn't have huge areas of lumpy, irritated skin. Don't worry too much, I don't think it's anything against you :] It is her hair and skin, after all!

Comment

• Originally posted by FriscoDude View Post
      231 views. 1 response. What a wonderfully responsive and helpful online community!
      Be kind... this is actually a very polite community. You may not get speedy responses, but the responses will be thoughtful. You won't have more luck on Yahoo Answers ;]

Comment

• Originally posted by azalea View Post
        I don't think she's trying to get your hopes up and disappoint you. Waxing down there can be very painful and uncomfortable, and she might be trying to adjust to waxing slowly, so that she doesn't have huge areas of lumpy, irritated skin. Don't worry too much, I don't think it's anything against you :] It is her hair and skin, after all!
        She is not new to waxing, so this is not an adjustment. She even said "You shave your balls and I'll get a Brazillian", but only one of us honored the agreement. It's all about the history.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X